Chapter 7

Amber- Seriously...

"Nah seriously I had a good time tonight, and I hope you enjoyed tonight too."

"Oh now you want to know if I had a good night after you kidnapped me!" I laughed at Andre. I was finally making home after spending the day with him. We joked and laughed all day while I help him find some sense of style. Lord knows he needed the help. "I really did have fun. You had a little trouble keeping your hands to yourself but I can let that slide." He laughed along with me as we both stood at my front door.

"You got jokes ma. We should try this again some time."

"Kidnap no, but a date would be nice." I looked at him in his eyes. He seemed surprised by my words. It was no secret to me that Andre was feeling me. All day I would catch him staring at me like he was in awe of my presence. He even coped the field a couple of times. At first a through me off but he didn't go anywhere near my prized possession. I liked the feel of him touching me so I allowed him to let his hands explore. It was something euphoric about it. I could feel my entire body convulse the way he looked at me while he touched me.

"That would be even better." He stepped closer to me hovering over my five foot two frame. Being in his space, so close together was a little over whelming. I could feel ever breath he made, every single movement. The longer we stood there the closer his lips got to mine. I was eagerly anticipating the feel of his lips on mine.

"Amber where the fuck you been all day!" just as his lips brushed against mine. I was so close but here comes Robert with his cock blocking ass.

"Um..Hello Mr. Bennet. Um Uh Amber I'll hit you up later."

"Really daddy!" I turned around and looked at my dad and if I wasn't mistaken I could damn near see the steam flowing out of his ears. I was a little scared seeing him this mad. I may front a little when it comes to my dad disciplining me but I was scared shitless of my dad. He was three hundred pounds of nothing but muscle. He was six foot four and he worked out every day. My daddy was not to be played with.

"Don't really daddy me! You better get your little fast ass in this house! You got me riding around the whole damn city worried about you!" I walked in the house as and I made a b line to the stairs. I really wasn't in the mood. How was I supposed to tell him anything about me leaving the house if he was too drunk off his ass to hear me?

"Daddy I text you all day to let you know where I was! All day I've made you aware of who I was with and where I was going. I know better than to just leave the house without saying anything. You were in your office this morning sleeping I didn't want to bother you."

"That's not an excuse Amber! What the fuck did I interrupt just now? Why am I opening the door to you damn near fucking on my door step! You that damn desperate you could make it into the house!"

"You really got me fu-" I stopped myself from saying anything else. I turned around and tried to walk upstairs.

"Who the fuck you think you talk to Amber! Don't think because you smelling your ass you can talk to me any type of way!"

"Ma!" I started to run up the stairs trying to avoid arguing with my dad. He was really pushing it.

"Call her all you want she isn't going to answer because she left. She packed all her shit and left." And just like that I felt as if a ton of bricks had been dropped on my chest. My mother was gone my only mother. Don't get me wrong Ms. Nicki came close but it's not the same. How could she just leave me here with no explanation with this fool of all people? She could have come up with a thousand reasons she could have left and I would have still forgiven her. Now I know her and daddy had problems but damn. I couldn't tell they had issues in the bed room the way she would be screaming his name. Hell my room is next door and I could still hear her I mean head phones on and all. I don't believe this shit he must be playing with me. I continued to look open every door and look in every room. I walked into her and my daddy's room and just as he said all her stuff was gone. Tears stared to flood my face. How could a mother just abandon her only child.

"What did you! She wouldn't just up and leave! What did you do this time! Mom wouldn't leave me I'm her only child especially without saying anything!" I spoke hysterically as tears threatened to roll down my face. I could see the truth in his eyes and the pain he felt having to drop this bomb on me all of a sudden.

"Baby girl I'm not playing with you the other night she came home we got into it she packed her stuff and left. I didn't make her leave she choose to leave!"

"Stop saying that! You fucked your way through Compton and when you ran out of bitches to run around with you just went to "work" to find some new bitch! You did this!" I threw up air quotations as I looked at him. There had to be more to this than that.

"Hey, watch your fucking mouth little girl!"

"Oh please I'm not little obviously look at me I'm damn near grown!" I fell to the floor feeling a stinging sensation to my face. I gasped in shock I never thought my daddy would hit me I looked at him as stood over me not an ounce of realization that he'd just slapped the dog shit out of me. I crawled up off the floor and ran to my room. I grabbed the first bag I saw in sight and I packed my stuff until my bag was full.

"Baby girl where you going I'm sorry I didn't realize what I what I was doing." He begged grabbing my arm trying to prevent me from leaving.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I screamed snatching my arm out of his tight hold. I then grabbed my keys off the hook by the door with my baggage in tow I left the house. I didn't know where I was going but I damn sure wasn't about to stay here.