Chapter 18

Ms. Nicki- Quality Time...

Today I'm excited I get to spend some time with my man lately we haven't been able to be with each other as much as we would like. With me working and his work schedule and us trying to keep track of both girls we haven't had the time to think about each other. The girls are getting along again and I'm thankful for that because I didn't want our mistakes to jeopardize their relationship. Jessica left for her therapy session for the week so I don't have to worry about a repeat of last time. Thank God because I need for Robert to handle his business because I need the D. Imagine going from almost three years without sex to getting on every day any time you want it that is a lot for a woman to go through. I can honestly say this is the happiest I've been in a while, I finally feel like I'm getting the family I always wanted. I have two beautiful daughters that I love and adore with all of my heart. Yes, that includes Amber even though I'm not her mother I've always felt that she was my child being that Trina's sorry ass was too busy trying to get Robert to fuck her instead of being a mother, but that ant my business though. The fact that she left Amber her only child for some man that isn't worth the half of the unconditional love a child has for their mother, just really makes me regret not kicking her ass while I had the chance. I know I will never take the place of Amber's mom because that's a bond that's unbreakable, but she better believe when I see her that's her ass for putting Amber through what she has. I walked out of my office finishing up my charts that I had to finish up for a few patients. I answered my phone being that it was ringing off the hook.

"Hello"

"Hey baby have you heard from Amber today"

"Yeah a few minutes ago she called and told me she was going to visit her granddaddy why?"

"Oh, nothing I just was concerned"

"Well baby she getting older she just needs some space from all this stuff that she has going on."

"She seventeen what could she be going through?"

"Well for one she probably still dealing with the whole situation about Trina leaving and the fact that she's dealing with her relationship and then you calling her every twenty minutes Robert. You can't keep tabs on them every second of their life."

"Well I guess how you know all this?"

"Because she talks to me about it it's called motherly love something you wouldn't know about "I chuckled to him through the phone.

"Yeah I actually do you give me motherly loving all the time."

"Stop being nasty, that's why you not getting it now."

"Whatever we will see when I get to the house, but I have to tell you about what happened earlier today."

"What happened tell me now you might be busy later?"

"Oh, I thought I wasn't getting any."

"Shut up and tell me Robert"

"I'm in the drive way come open the door and I'll tell you while you cook dinner."

"Ok but what makes you think I'm cooking."

"You want some loving don't you?"

"Boy please you know damn well you can't resist this sexy body now come on"

"You know me so well I'm coming."

"Hey baby" I spoke to Robert as he entered the house. I took in his appearance he had on a tight white muscle shirt and some true religion jeans. He knows exactly how to push my buttons he knows I'm watching him. We walked into the kitchen I walked over to the freezer I took out some chicken. I placed it into the sink so it could defrost while I took down some macaroni and cheese and English peas. I walked over to the counter were Robert was sitting just staring at me.

"Solo, you ready to talk or you just going to stare at me."

"Huh, you said something." I just shook my head making my way over back to the stove to put the grease on so I could fry the chicken. Once I was done I walked back over to the sink so I could clean the chicken.

"Well if I tell you don't get mad at me."

"I won't get mad just tell me."

"You sure you not going to get mad"

"Robert "I spoke sternly as I gave him a straight face.

"Well I went over to Andre's place to see if Amber was there, well when I got there was this woman there."

"What she look like?"

"Well she was about your height caramel skin tone black hair down her shoulders. She was okay, but anyway she answered the door I asked her if Andre was there. She told me he was there and that I could come in."

"Okay whets bad about that?" I was beginning to become concerned being that he gave me a description of my so called friend. I have been down this road before, but this time somebody's bound to get their ass kicked. I took my frustration out on the chicken I was preparing to be fried.

"Babe let me finish you said you weren't going to get mad."

"I'm not I'm just interested finish what you were saying." I spoke as I dropped the first batch of chicken into the hot grease.

"Well I kind of knew she was flirting with me so I gave her an attitude hoping she would back off, but now she just tried harder. Well I asked her Andre was and she left to go get him after about twenty minutes she came back. Baby you would not believe what this woman did."

"What she do" I turned to him walking towards the counter to sit at the stool giving him my full attention.

"She tried to come on to me talking about if you stay I can make it worth your wait." He spoke and I just got more and more pissed this bitch here. She always felt the need to tell me I was moving too fast into a relationship but this bitch here pushing up on my nigga. Fuck no I got her ass; I walked over to the stove taking up the chicken placing it on some paper towels to drain the access grease away. I put on the second batch and started on the macaroni and cheese and peas.

"Well what did you do Robert" I spoke as I returned to where I was sitting so I could examine his face to make sure he was being truthful. Don't get me wrong I trust my man, but I also believe in verifying the truth.

"I tried to leave babe, excuse my French but babe she was a mess I you going to try to step to somebody else man looking like that. I got a woman and she does her job very well I'm not trying to be lonely and shit I walked away. That wasn't even the worst part babe she blocked off the door and stepped in the way dropped to her knees and tried to unbuckle my pants." Oh hell to the no this bitch didn't try to suck my man up.

"Babe like who the fuck dose that and in your child's house like have somerespect if not for you then for your child I mean you are in his house likedamn. So I stepped back and went off on her ass that was the most desperateshit I have ever seen. She even had the nerve to threaten jeopardizing Amberand Andre's relationship. Then she claimed to know you, she threaten me sayingshe was going to tell you I tried to come on to her." I got up from myseat and finished dinner as he continued on I just ignored him as I finishedcooking dinner. I just got into my thoughts it was no secret to me that Roberthad a problem staying faithful. I found it comforting that he even bothered totell me about it ahead of time.