Chapter 9

Andre - Unannounced...

I was finally at the house after spending some time with Amber. A nigga was beat and ready to relax. I'm not even gone front I was feeling shorty. I loved the vibe she gave off when I was with her. I'm not saying I want to marry her but she might be a little something to do for a while. She's cool and I love the vibe when I'm with her. Walking in the house after coming from the grocery store. I unpacked the few things I had gotten from the store. Mind drifted back to Amber. I know we haven't known each other that long but to be honest with you I want to make her mine. I feel like it's too soon but I've been through this before. I'll find that one girl I want to be with and either we get into a relationship and she's a hoe or I get friend zoned. I don't want that to happen with Amber. She had a good head on her shoulders and I could use a woman like her. At this point in my life I wasn't really pressed over any female. I wanted what was in between their legs and after I had that what was the use. After a good hour of cleaning and yes a nigga knows how to clean up I pay way too much money to have my shit looking like train ran through it. I picked up my phone so I could talk to somebody about this. I know just who to call.

"Hey momma what you doing"

"Oh, so is this my child the one I haven't heard from in a good three days."

"Momma why you acting funny you know I call you every day after I get home from work."

"No. You didn't call me all this weekend and you didn't call me at the usual time. You better not have no little hoe over there I'm not ready to be a grandma and you not ready to be a father so keep it in your pants."

"Momma why you calling me out. No I don't have any hoes. But I am dating a girl her name is Amb-"

"Amber the one we meet at Nicki's house. That really pretty girl the one with the fat ass, and double Ds."

"Yeah that's her but why you got to talk about her ass though."

"Because you can't help but to check her out you should know you've seen her. I'm sorry son don't take offence, but I don't think you can handle all that thickness. Hell your daddy could barely hand-"

"Mamma no I don't need to know about that. I got this I can handle besides once I give her this-"

"You better not even finish that statement. I know you are grown and you've experienced sex before but I will not sit here and listen to talk about how you want to corrupt somebody's child."

"Whatever momma that's not what I called about. I want Amber, but I'm not trying to rush this ma. I know what you thinking it's not because of her assets it's because she's smart, sexy, and trust worthy. I feel like I can just sit and talk to her about everything ma. I mean just spending the d-"

"So you mean to tell me you let this girl spend the night at your house with an ass like that and it didn't go that far. Do you need to tell me something?"

"Ma I said we spent the day together I didn't say she spent the night. It wasn't about sex I just wanted to know everything about her and to tell her some stuff about me that's it."

"Aww my baby is in love. Sound like in going to have a daughter in law pretty soon."

"Nah mom too far. I'm not that shook over a peace of ass, but I will say I'm feeling her."

"Well just wait a month or so and see how things go meanwhile just take the time to establish that trust that every relationship needs."

"Ok Momma but what you cooking cause a nigga hungry and I don't feel like cooking?"