[Taekook] Soyeon's School Life

(Plot by homie SleepDeprivedZypher 💜)

"Take care Soyeon" Jungkook said after giving his daughter a kiss goodbye and dropped her in kindergarten.
"Hope you have fun in school, Soyeon!" Taehyung said, waiting in the car for his hubby. Soyeon waved goodbye as her parents drove off. Soyeon then walked in and noticed that no one wanted to go near her or talk to her. She became sad and walked to her seat and rested her head on her desk. The teacher then walked in and told everyone to go to their seats.

"Okay class, today I want you to pick a partner and tell them what you like about the other" The teacher said and everyone went to group up. But the kid named Kyeobok, exclaimed. "TEACHER, I DONT HAVE A PARTNER!" He yelled, huffing.
"Oh, but Soyeon doesn't seem to have a partner so why not partner up with her??" The teacher said, raising her brow.

"Her? No way, she has two dads and that's weird" Kyeobok huffed again and crossed his arms.
"Hyu Kyeobok! That is not a good thing to say" The teacher says, glaring at Kyeobok.
"Well, it is the truth" Kyeobok exclaimed.

"Okay class, I want you all back in your seats, today we're gonna have a different lesson" The teacher exclaimed and all the kids went back to their seats.
"Class, today I'll teach you about the word love" The teacher said.
"Can anyone explain what is love?(I wanna know know know know)" The teacher asked to which Byul answered.
"Isn't that when a boy and girl kiss??" He asks, raising his brow and tilting his head to the side.

"Love isn't limited to woman and man! It can be between two girls, two boys, or two non-binary. Love is when you really like someone and they feel the same way!" Soyeon exclaimed.
"Exactly! Class, I want you to keep in mind that you can love who you want to love as long as it isn't hurting anyone whether it be platonic or romantic" The teacher said. Kyeobok hung his head low in shame, because he knew that he was in the wrong.

"Teacher, what is platonic??" A kid asked.
"Well, platonic is when you love someone but as friends. You can also love your friends" The teacher explained.
"That is all for today everyone I hope you all learned something" The teacher said after the bell rang.

Jungkook and Taehyung were waiting for Soyeon by the gate. Soyeon was happy to be in her dads arms.
"SOYEON! WAIT!" Kyeobok exclaimed.
"Uhm... I wanted to apologize for what I said I was jealous that you have two dads and I only have one, also you are pretty cool and lucky to have two dads" Kyeobok said, smiling.
"It's okay, Kyeobok, and I forgive you" She said and told her dads that they should go.

As they sat on the car, Jungkook stared at his daughter.
"What was that about, Soyeon? Have you been bullied?" Jungkook worriedly asked.
"Hmm? Not really but I learned a lot today" Soyeon said with a bright smile.

"Do tell" Taehyung said as he started driving.
"Well the teacher told us about love and..." Soyeon told her parents everything that happened and they were happy and tearing up because their little girl is so matured and they were two proud parents.

" Soyeon told her parents everything that happened and they were happy and tearing up because their little girl is so matured and they were two proud parents