At Least You Aren't Suffering Now

(Requested by Imgay_formyself 💜)(I decided to put it here because it includes Mpreg hehe)

"Hyungs! Hyungs! I'm pregnant!" Jungkook excitedly says. The others are happy for him, of course who wouldn't, Jungkook always wanted a child, now he's gonna have one. Even though they don't know who the father is, at least Jungkook's happy.

"Look!" Jungkook says, pointing out the foot that shows on his 6 month belly. The others cooed, some filming it and some just staring.
"I can't wait til you get out, baby" Jungkook says as he rubbed his bump.

Hoseok worriedly helped Jungkook down the stairs, he became so weak after hitting his 7th month. It's worrying them all now, they decided, maybe take him to the doctors now.

"I'm so sorry... " The doctor says as he gave the results.
"What does this mean, doctor?" Jin asks as Jungkook rest his head on Yoongi's shoulder, feeling so tired. Yoongi wraps his arm around Jungkook's, making sure he won't fall.
"Jungkook... It's either you choose between yourself or your child. Only one will survive" The doctor says, making all of their hearts to drop.

"Hyung... It's better if the baby lives... " Jungkook cried, the chance of him being a good parent to his child, won't happen anymore.
"But Jungkook, we need you... " Jimin cries, grabbing Jungkook's hand.
"Hyung... The baby needs to see the world... I've seen enough" Jungkook says, staring at Jimin's eyes.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! No!" All yelled as they stared at their maknae's lifeless body.
"Koo... " Taehyung says, crying. Namjoon hugged him, rubbing his back but he also had tears falling down his cheeks.

"Daddies!" Little Hyenie yelled as she ran to her 'fathers'.
"Hi, baby, how was school?" They all asked, laughing.
"It was good, I feel good because mommy is looking after me" Hyenie says, making them frown.
"What do you mean, Nie?" Hoseok asks until Hyenie acted like she grabbed a hand.

"This is mommy! Silly daddies! You guys know how mommy looks!"