[Namkook] How Papa Fell For Daddy

[Since this book is almost ending, any requests for the part 2 of this book?]

"Dad?" Namjoon hears, looking up to be met with his 13 year old son.
"Yes, bubs?" He says as he pats the space beside him and the boy sat down there.
"Can I know how papa fell for you? Be... Because, I think I like someone" The thirteen year old says, scratching his nape. Namjoon looked back at Jungkook, who's asleep, probably tired from work. They met when Namjoon is 24 and the younger is 21.

"Well, bubs... Your papa was obsessed with my thighs" Namjoon says, chuckling.
"Dad, please" His son whined, pouting.
"Okay, okay" Namjoon says, ruffling the teenager's hair.

Jungkook blushes as he made eye contact with his senior, Namjoon. He bit his bottom lip and ran away, his pin falling in the process. Namjoon wanted to run after him, but the younger already disappeared. He picked up the pin, and smiled at it, caressing it with his thumb.

"I like you... " Jungkook says, gulping as he looked down. Namjoon smiled and lifted up Jungkook's head by his chin.
"I like you too, Jungkook ah" Namjoon says, chuckling as he caressed the younger's chin with his thumb.

"It's basically love at first sight... Now, what do you mean you like somebody?" Namjoon asks as he stared at his son.
"It's a guy... " His son says, blushing.
"Hmm, how old?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"My son likes someone?" They heard a tired voice from behind, seeing Jungkook, with halflidded eyes.
"Go to sleep, pa" His son says, huffing. Jungkook chuckles, poking his son's side, making him laugh.

"You guys are just teasing me!"