[Jikook] Nothing's impossible

(Title: Nothing's impossible[in wattpad 😌])

Jungkook pets his dog, Gureum. He sighs, if he was a girl, he would probably give Jimin a child, but he was born with a dick not a V. He looks around, getting startled as Jimin suddenly went out of the kitchen.
"What's that?" He asks, referring to the plate on Jimin's hand. The older winked, putting it down on the coffee table.
"Bunny shaped cookies" Jimin says, laughing. Jungkook gasps dramatically, looking at Jimin with disbelief.

"You're gonna make me eat my cousins?!" Jungkook says before laughing.
"Just kidding, hope this shits are delicious" He says, playfully glaring.
"Of course it will, I bought it" Jimin says, laughing. Jungkook's smile fell and Jimin noticed this, immediately stopped laughing.
"Is something wrong?" He asks, raising his brow as he caressed Jungkook's hand.
"Hyung, would you like to have a kid?" Jungkook asks, smiling sadly.
"Of course, with you" Jimin says, winking.

"But I'm a guy, I was born with a dick, I'm not born with a womb-" Jimin cuts Jungkook by putting a finger on his lips, chuckling.
"Nothing's impossible, my lovely... "

Jungkook woke up with a groan, the blanket covering his chest. Him and Jimin had done the did last night(😌). Though he woke up not feeling the best, mostly it was happening for a week now. He slowly went to the bathroom, taking a deep breath until his hand went to his mouth. Moving to the toilet, he lets out the contents of his stomach. He gagged and gagged until he heard the door open, obviously Jimin heard him.
"Love? You okay?" Jimin asks as he crouched down beside Jungkook.
"Obviously not, hyung" Jungkook says, coughing.

Jimin rubs his back, chuckling a little.
"Let's go to the doctors, okay?" The older says and Jungkook nods, obviously hating the fact that he's been sick for a week now.

"Congratulations, Mr Jeon, you're pregnant... This is the first ever male pregnancy I saw, so we'll do everything to make sure you and the baby is healthy, or that we should have a check up every month" The doctor says, making both males shocked, but happy. Jimin then leans his lips to Jungkook's ear and whispered...

"I told you, nothing's impossible..."