[Hopekook] Dancing Baby

Jungkook huffs as Hoseok dances, looking at him with his big bump

"Come on, Kookie, let's dance... This is not an intense one, it's good for you" Hoseok says, chuckling.
"But I'm tired, my feet are swelling and my back hurts" He says, pouting.
"I'll lift your bump if you do dance with me" Hoseok says, making the younger roll his eyes. Jungkook stood up, taking a deep breath and danced with Hoseok.

"Are we done now?" Jungkook asks as he stared at Hoseok with a glare, slowly starting to get irritated.
"Yes, baby" Hoseok says, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's bump, back hugging him. He then slowly lifts up Jungkook's bump, the younger letting out a moan of satisfaction.
"Finally" Jungkook says, leaning his head back.
"It's a bit heavy though" Hoseok says, about to let go when Jungkook growls and held his arms tight.
"No, you made me dance, this is the least you can do... You put a baby in me" Jungkook says, glaring.

"Okay, okay" Hoseok says, chuckling.
"This baby might be a good dancer, you always make me dance with you" Jungkook says, giggling.
"I think so" Hoseok says, chuckling as he left small kisses on the younger's neck.

"A dancer with a dancer daddy and papa"