[Yoonkook] Surprise baby!

(For Kookie's birthday! Also, I'll be doing aus on twitter now!)

The others frowned as they heard a knock on the door. Jin, who was already stood up, was forced to open it. He groaned, opening the door. His jaw dropped, it was Jungkook, with a baby and luggage.
"Jung...kook?" He stutters, gulping.
"Hi hyung!" Jungkook exclaims, walking inside and leaving Jin with his luggage.
"Help me with that! Can you Jin hyung!" Jungkook yelled for him.

"Jungkook!" The others whispered yell, since Yoongi was sleeping.
"Hi guys!" Jungkook says, giggling. He rocked the baby in his arms and the others stared at him.
"So, you went back and got a girl pregnant? That's why you're back after 5 months?" Namjoon asks, seeing the oldest who got in with a luggage on hand. Jungkook cringes, gagging at the thought of dating a girl.
"You guys damn know that I'm gay" He says, laughing. He kisses the top of the baby's forehead and smiling at it.

"So, who's baby is it?" Jin asks, panting. Jungkook smiled wider, looking at them all.
"It's mine! It came out from me!" He says proudly. The others eyes widened and they all looked at eachother.
"So, who's the father?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"One of you" Jungkook says as he cooed at his baby.

"One of us? Okay, who knocked him up?" Jin asks, crossing his arms. All of them shrugged, except for one. They all looked back, and saw a snoring Yoongi.
"Him?!" They all yelled, startling the male awake.
"What the fu-" Yoongi cuts himself off, seeing Jungkook.

"Hyung, here's our baby!"

"What?! I'm a dad now?!"

"Yes!"