[Yoonkook] Troubles That Comes With A Good Ending

(Requested by Weeaboba31 💜)

"Oh, my goodness, hyung! I'm pregnant! Look!" Jungkook says as he showed the pregnancy test to Yoongi, who had the biggest smile.
"I'm so happy, baby! Even if we're still young, I know for a fact that we'll raise them good! I'll be with you through it all" Yoongi says as he hugged Jungkook's waist, kissing the back of his head.

[TW ⚠️ VIOLENCE, BLOOD ⚠️ TW]

"You're what?!" Namjoon, Jungkook's father, says as he glared at the two.
"Dad! Don't worry, me and-" Jungkook is cut off as Yoongi is grabbed by his father. His papa, Hoseok, could only watch.
"No! Stop! Dad-" He's then cut off again as his brother, Jimin and Taehyung, grabbed him and held him back.
"Hyungs! Stop! They're gonna hurt Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook says as he tries to get out of his brothers hold.
"Pa! Please stop dad!" Jungkook says as he looked at Hoseok, who just looked down and sighs.
"Papa! Please! Yoongi hyung! Dad, stop beating him!" Jungkook cried out as Namjoon punches Yoongi for the fifth time.
"No! Please! Stop! Let go of me!" Jungkook cried as he still tried to get out of his brothers hold.

"Papa! I thought you'll help me!" Jungkook screams as Yoongi is now being kicked. He ran to Yoongi after successfully getting out of his brothers hold, hugging him as he cried.
"Stop!" Hoseok yelled as Namjoon almost hit Jungkook. Namjoon puts his fist down and grabbed Jungkook.
"Jungkook, stay away" Namjoon says and Jungkook shook his head.
"Jungkook" His father says with stern voice.
"No! I don't care!" Jungkook says, shaking his head over and over again as he felt Yoongi hold his waist, all beaten up.
"You leave me with no choice-" Namjoon is cut off as Jungkook pushes him.
"Fine! Don't hurt him! Hyung... Go... Please, go... " Jungkook says as he spreads his arms to try and protect Yoongi. The older looked at him, giving him a kiss before running away.

"Ju-" Hoseok tried saying but Jungkook ran off upstairs.
"What have you done, Joon..." Hoseok says as he looked upstairs with a sigh.

A few weeks later...

"Why isn't he answering his phone?" Yoongi says as tried and tried to call Jungkook. Just as he finished writing what he was about to send, the message didn't send. He was blocked.
"What..." He says and decided to confront Jungkook. He decided to go to where him and Jungkook would always go whenever they want to.

"Kim Jungkook!" Jungkook heard, looking back to see Yoongi who's breathing heavily, probably from running. He just sighs, remembering his father's words.

"If you ever ran to that Yoongi kid, tell him that you don't love him and you had aborted the child. If you don't, I'll make sure to take you somewhere far away from him"

He tears up as he felt Yoongi hug him. He pushes the older, shocking him.
"Baby?" Yoongi says, frowning. He still had a black eye and a bruise on the corner of his mouth, which made Jungkook's heart ache.
"I don't love you anymore, stay away from me!" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"What are you saying, Jungkook?" Yoongi says, frowning.
"I don't love you! Don't be deaf! You're hearing me correctly!" Jungkook says, tears falling down his cheeks.
"What about the baby? Who will be their father?" Yoongi says, tearing up at the words Jungkook is saying to him.
"I aborted them! Go away!" Jungkook says and walked away.
"Wh-what... " Yoongi's whole world broke, his now ex-boyfriend doesn't love him anymore and their supposed to be child is gone... What is he gonna do now... He just stood there and Jungkook walked away, crying.

[TW ⚠️ ATTEMPTED SUICIDE ⚠️ TW]

Yoongi is in shock as he walked down the street, he doesn't even care anymore. He lost everything. His everything. He crossed the street and just stood there in the middle, spreading his arms out. He closed his eyes and as he thought he would fell a car collided with him, but he only felt was a warm embrace and someone crying.
"Are you crazy! What are you doing in the middle of the road!" It was Jungkook. It was Jungkook's voice! Yoongi opened his eyes and felt his heartbreak seeing his once lover in front of him, crying his hearts out as he stared at Yoongi and cupped his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have listened to dad" Jungkook says. Yoongi didn't hesitate and pulled Jungkook for a kiss. The younger was surprise, but let tears fall as he kissed back.
"OI! STOP KISSING AND GO AWAY! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! Gosh, kids these days" Jungkook and Yoongi chuckles as they walked away from the road. They stared at each other and continued to laugh at what had happened.

Today, Yoongi and Jungkook will confront his parents. If they disagree then they lose their youngest son. Jungkook took a deep breath, looking at Yoongi as he felt him intertwine his fingers with him. He gave a small smile before they walked inside the house.
"Jungkook! Oh, my goodness! Baby, I thought you were gone!" They were met with Hoseok, who hugged Jungkook and wasn't bothered that Yoongi was there.
"Pa, I'm here to talk to you all" Jungkook says, looking at Hoseok, who looked at Yoongi before nodding.

"What the fuck is this guy doing here?!" Taehyung says as be glared at Yoongi.
"Taehyungie hyungie hyung, stop" Jungkook says, which made Taehyung huff.
"What is he doing here?" Jungkook gulps as he hears his dad's voice, looking back.
"Dad, pa, Jimin and Taehyung hyung... Me and Yoongi hyung will raise the kid" Jungkook says as he squeezes Yoongi's hand. Yoongi nodded and squeezed his hand back.
"No, Jungkook, stay away from this kid. If you don't, I'll send the baby away when you give birth" Namjoon says, crossing his arms.
"Namjoon, enough" They heard, looking at Hoseok, who had his arms crossed.
"Shouldn't you be happy that your son ended up with someone who's willing to take care of a child? There's guys out there that could've gotten your son pregnant then leave him" Hoseok says, shaking his head.

"Jungkook is happy with Yoongi and I could see that he have good intentions, isn't that what you've always wanted? Jungkook to be happy after all the heartbreaks he'd been through?" Hoseok says, frowning. Namjoon just stayed quiet, being stubborn.
"Baby, if you father disagrees, you have the rights to move out, you're already old enough" Hoseok says, sighing as he stared at his husband.
"Thank you, papa" Jungkook says, giving a smile. He looked at his brothers, who gave him smiles.
"I love you, dad... Let's go, Yoongi hyung" Jungkook says before leaving.
"Listen to me, Joon... You'll learn to accept them soon" Hoseok says, sighing.

8 months later...

"She's so pretty" Yoongi says as Jungkook cried in happiness, holding his baby.
"I'm so glad, all these exhaustion and pain is worth it" Jungkook says as Yoongi wiped his tears before kissing his forehead.
"I have sweat there" Jungkook says, giggling.
"I don't care" Yoongi says, chuckling.

"What?" Namjoon says, raising his brow.
"Don't you want to hold your granddaughter?" Hoseok asks as he rocks their granddaughter in his arms. Namjoon stared at the baby before she was given to him. The baby gave a small smile before making incoherent noises. Jungkook and Yoongi watched from afar, seeing the small smile on Namjoon's face. "He warmed up to her... " Jungkook says, smiling.

"Yeah, I'm glad"