[Taekook/Jinkook] I'm Here

(It's put as Taekook/Jinkook because it'll be Taekook at first then it'll be Jinkook)

Jungkook stood in front of the doorway, frozen. His hold on the box of watch he had bought for Taehyung, his boyfriend, for their anniversary, falls. He could hear it break, but he doesn't care. Taehyung was there, hands roaming around an unknown guy's body as they kissed like they're fucking hungry for each other. But as soon as they heard the fall, they looked back. Taehyung's eyes widened as he sees Jungkook. He stood up,

"Wait, Jungkook, it's not-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook scoffs, shaking his head and backing away.
"I have eyes and I am not dumb to believe your bullshit" Jungkook says, laughing bitterly.
"Who would've known... Your promises are shit... You are shit, we're over" Jungkook says and ran away. Taehyung tried to run after him, but the guy stops him.

Jungkook cried as he walked around the street. He feels dizzy, nauseous... He just feel like he would throw up. Looking around, people stared at him as his walk is unusual. Stumbling with a hand on his head. He reaches an alley, running to it and that's when the bile came out. He threw up, crying. He felt a hand rub his back. Looking back, he sees Jin. His friend.
"Hyung... " He says before throwing up again.
"Jungkook... Did you tell him?" Jin asks, frowning.
"No, he cheated... We're over" Jungkook says, crying and wiped his mouth after finishing.
"He doesn't deserve you, Jungkook ah" Jin says. Jungkook sobbed and hugged Jin, head hiding on his chest and gripping on the older's shirt.

Two months passed by, Jin was always there for Jungkook. The older loved Jungkook, but he hids it as he knew the younger is still hurting from what had happened. Especially now that he's pregnant and the father is a shitty guy called Taehyung.
"Jungkook ah... " Jin says as Jungkook smiled.
"Yes, hyung?" Jungkook says, frowning.
"I know you still haven't moved on, but I really need to get it out of my chest" Jin says, sitting down beside the younger.
"I like you... More than a friend or a brother... I have been since we met... I just couldn't have the courage and I couldn't confess because you were still witb Taehyung... It's okay if you don't like me, I'm okay with it... I won't have hard-" Jin is cut off with a pair of lips connecting with his. His eyes widened, looking at Jungkook as they pulled away.

"I like you too, Mr worldwide handsome" Jungkook says, laughing as he rolled his eyes. Jin smiled before hugging Jungkook, being careful with the bump.
"I'll be a good father to them, even if I'm not the real one" Jin says, rubbing Jungkook's bump. The younger laughs, nodding.