[Yoonkook] Enemies can be lovers too, you know?

(Requested by bakerm10730 💜)

"Pfft, I hate you" Jungkook says as he crossed his arms, rolling his eyes at his enemy, Yoongi. The older scoffs, shaking his head, leaving. Jungkook stood there, laughing as he fished out his phone. A loud gunshot startled him, he looks around and saw a guy with a gun on hand. Yoongi, who was secretly there, looking at Jungkook, saw how the guy grabbed Jungkook.

"Hey! Hey! Let go of me!" The guy was in a black mask so Jungkook couldn't recognize him.
"Hey! Let go of him!" Yoongi finally got the courage and showed himself, glaring at the guy. The gunman pointed the gun at him, while Jungkook shook his head, worried. Even if they're enemies, it was an act because they think they'll get rejected by eachother if they confessed.
"Don't want to get involve here, right? I'll have fun with this bitch" The guy says before hitting Jungkook's head on a locker, making him pass out.

The guy carried Jungkook on his shoulder before he went away. Cops were too slow that they were too late.

Yoongi grabbed into his hair, he wanted to fund Jungkook but how?

(⚠! Sensitive part, skip if you don't like things like this !⚠)

Yoongi walks inside his friend's house, hearing screams that confused him.
"Hey, what's hap...pening" Yoongi stutters, seeing what was happening. All he could see was red, what the fuck is wrong with the friends he had. There laid Jungkook on the floor, hands being held by one of his friends. His legs were also held by two guys while in the middle was the friend he had trusted. Jungkook was crying, he was shaking his head side to side, he was bruised up, his hair being grabbed.

"You fucker!" Yoongi yelled, punching the guy raping Jungkook. The guy looks at him with a smug look, while the others lets go Jungkook.
"Y'all are messed up!" Yoongi yells while Jungkook weakly hides behind him, body sore and naked. He removed his jacket, putting it over Jungkook.
"Pfft, I thought he was your enemy, Yoongs" One of them says, receiving a very deadly glare.

"Were not friends anymore, you bitches will go to jail for that school shooting and this"

(End)

Yoongi aids Jungkook's wounds, the younger flinching everytime he was touched. This made Yoongi sigh, he's so traumatized.
"Look, Kook, I... I'm so sorry for the things I did" Yoongi says. Jungkook looks at him, nodding and smiling as he weakly pats the older's shoulder.
"I... It's okay, I'm sorry too" Jungkook stutters.

Jungkook ran to the bathroom, this is the second time he's vomiting. Yoongi, his now boyfriend, rubs his back.
"Maybe we should go to the doctors now, baby" The older says. Jungkook who couldn't take all the vomiting anymore, nodded.

"Congratulations, Mr Jeon, you're pregnant" Hearing this made Jungkook's world break. He can't bear his rapist's child, now that he's with Yoongi. He looks at older, who had his eyes widened.
"Uh... Maybe you two should talk"

"Hyung, I'm so sorry, I... I can't" Jungkook says, crying. Yoongi hugs him, shaking his head and kissing the top of the younger's head.
"Don't worry, baby, I wont leave you... I wont leave you two, even if he or she isn't my child, I'll treat him or her like mine... I love you and we'll go through this, yeah?"

"Thank you, hyung, I love you too"

Who would've thought that the two enemies could be lovers? But love is love 😊