6 babies and 6 daddies left for a day

"Okay, guys! Gather up! You 6 too! Come on, come on!" Jungkook says, he was so stressed

"Okay, guys! Gather up! You 6 too! Come on, come on!" Jungkook says, he was so stressed. Who wouldn't be? Having six kids with his childish boyfriends too.
"Tomorrow! I'll be having a day off from all of you, basically, I'll be having a 3 day vacation without you all... I need a break" He says, sighing and imagining what it'll feel.

He then glares at the six males and pointed at them.
"You... You look after the kids!" He says, smiling before he skipped to his room. The six looked at eachother before they went back on arguing. The kids ran around, laughing, screaming. But they all stopped as they heard a loud shout.
"Go to your fucking beds or y'all won't have breakfast tomorrow!" As they heard this, they ran to their rooms, along with the six older males.

"Okay, okay, make sure you all take care of them... Make sure the house is clean and Hoseok hyung, give Hunseok his medicine... You too, Yoongi Hyung, give Joonju hers... Aish, okay, I'm worrying too much, there's a schedule stuck on the fridge, okay?" Jungkook says before the kids kissed his cheeks one by one.
"We'll miss you, mommy!" They all said, giggling. Jungkook smiles, nodding at them before he went to the cab.

"So, what are we gonna do now-" Namjoon was cut off as Hoseok pushed him.
"You broke my door knob again!" Hoseok says, angry.

"Taehyung! That's my fucking sandwich!" Jimin says, seeing Taehyung eating his sandwich. Taehyung smirked, licking the sandwich which causes Jimin to look at him with a disgusted expression.
"It's mine now, I have my saliva on it!" He says, laughing.

"Junjin! Baby! Come on, let's take a bath!" Jin says, running after his son.
"Daddy, please play with me" Joonju says, shaking the sleeping father of hers.

3 days later...

Jungkook sighed in relief, finally he's back. He opened the door, the bags in his hands falling at the mess he saw. His jaw drop, but he picked the bags up and got inside. There he saw his family, asleep on the floor. Jin and Yoongi was sleeping with crossed arms, their children, Junjin and Joonju doing the same with their heads on their fathers' shoulder.

Hoseok and Namjoon was grabbing eachothers hairs in their sleep, Hunseok and Namjung on top of them. While Jimin and Taehyung had a sandwich in between them, Minju and Jungtae were asleep hugging eachother. Jungkook smiles, he went around and gave each and one of them a kiss on the forehead and cheeks.

"Sleep well, y'all...but when y'all wake up, you gotta clean up this mess"

but when y'all wake up, you gotta clean up this mess"