[Jinkook] Dance In My Dreams pt2

Jin smiled as he stared at Jungkook, who was rubbing his bump

Jin smiled as he stared at Jungkook, who was rubbing his bump. Walking to the younger, he back hugged him.
"Can't wait for the baby to come out, Koo" Jin says as he kissed Jungkook's neck.
"Hyung, are you horny?" Jungkook asks, giggling.
"No! Why? Can't I just kiss my honey's neck?" Jin says, chuckling.
"Just kidding" Jungkook says as he turned his head and kissed Jin's cheek.

Jungkook had a successful birth, their baby is healthy and is in good shape. Now, the two are staring at their sleeping baby, who was cleaned and wrapped now.
"He's so cute" Jungkook says, giggling.

"H-hyung" Jungkook says, coughing as he tries his best to grab his phone. He's having an asthma attack and he knew this is bad. His baby is crying, and he can't do anything as he really couldn't breathe. Finally getting his phone, he dialled Jin. It rang for a few seconds before it was answered.
"Hyung, please get here fast..." He says, coughing.

"Baby? Are you having an asthma attack?"

"Y-yes" Jungkook stutters until he hears car screeching and complete silence.
"H-hyung? Hyung, are you still there?" He says, but there was nothing. He felt weak, he was worried about Jin now... There's too much to worry about now. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he passed out... Not waking up... Anymore...

Jin opens his eyes, groaning. He looks to his side and was met with Hoseok.
"Hobi?" He says, grabbing Hoseok's attention.
"Jin hyung! You're awake" Hoseok says, but his voice then changed to a sad one.
"What happened?" Jin asks, seeing his arm that is broken.
"You got into a car accident" Hoseok says, smiling a little.
"Where's Jungkook? My baby?" Jin asks. He could how Hoseok's expression changed, it's like something bad happen.
"Hyung... About Jungkook... He's dead" Hoseok says, biting his bottom lip.

"What do you mean? Don't joke around" Jin says, chuckling. Hoseok just looked down. Jin knew that Hobi would be quiet when it's really serious. So... He bursts into tears, shaking his head.
"Why?!" Jin says, grabbing Hoseok's shoulder with one hand.
"Hyung... He was on a call with you... He was having an asthma attack... " Hoseok says, sighing.
"What about our baby?" He asks, sniffling.
"He's okay, Yoongi hyung is taking care of him" Hoseok says.

Jin stared at Jungkook's gravestone, sighing. He held his son's hand, making sure that he won't run away.
"Daddy, papa is in a better place, right? Just like you said?" He asks and Jin nods, smiling.

"Yeah, he is, bubs... He is... "