[Jikook] Drunken Night

(Requested by SakuraWild1 💜)

"You know I hate Jungkook so much, that bitch always annoys me" Jimin slurs, drinking another shot.
"Whatever, Jimin, I'll just flirt with some guys and girls, you're boring" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes as he walked away. Jimin scoffs, giving Taehyung the middle finger before ordering more drink.

"I can't believe that bitch Jimin would have the audacity to tell me I'm ugly! Like, have you seen my face?" Jungkook slurs, scoffing.
"Jungkook, you're drunk, let's go home" Jin says, groaning.
"Sure, I'll just take a piss" Jungkook says, standing up from his seat. He stumbled a bit, but he managed to walk properly after.

Jungkook bumps into someone, groaning. He was then pushed on the wall and he's met with a blurry face. Smirking, he wrapped his arm around the person's neck as he felt arms around his waist.
"Hey, baby" The guy says, chuckling.
"We should take this somewhere, right?" Jungkook asks. The guy nears his face on his neck and he could feel the hot breath.
"Sure" The guy says.

"Where the fuck is this guy, he said he's just gonna take a piss, he ain't even in the bathroom" Jin says as be dialled Jungkook's phone again.
"Oh... Jin hyung" He hears, looking back and was met with Taehyung.
"Oh, Tae... Uhm... Have you seen Jungkook by any chance?" Jin asks and the other shook his head.
"I'm also looking for Jimin" Taehyung says, huffing.

Jimin groans, sitting up. He felt cold, like he's naked. Opening his eyes more, he stared at the room he's at. Looking under, he gasps as he sees his member and another person's legs. Looking to his side, he noticed a familiar hair color.
"Ugh... My head" He hears, seeing the guy beside him move. The guy turned around and that's when he screamed, startling the person. Jungkook. The famous Jeon Jungkook. His rival.
"What the fuck! We slept with each other?!" Jungkook says, sitting up but letting out a groan as his back hurt.
"Don't tell me... " Jungkook says, glaring at Jimin.

"I gotta go" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Of course me too, don't wanna be with someone like you" Jimin says, scoffing. He noticed how Jungkook's having a hard time trying to put on his pants.
"Want me to help you?" He asks, suddenly being worried.
"U-uh... Sure... It's just hurts so much" Jungkook says, groaning.

Jimin shakes his head as he remembers that night where him and Jungkook did it. His phone rang, so he answers it but didn't look at the caller ID.
"Hello?" He says, sighing.

"Jimin, I'm pregnant"

He hears, frowning as he stared at who it was. Jungkook? Don't ask why he have his number.
"Don't fuck with me, Jeon" Jimin says, scoffing.

"I'm telling the truth, Park"

"How would you know it's mine?" Jimin says, scoffing.

"Park, you're the only person I had sex with..."

"Oh, goodness, Jeon, it could be someone else's" Jimin says, laughing.

"I'm at my 2 weeks, we did it 2 weeks ago"

"I can't believe I have to take care of a fucker I hate" Jimin says, groaning. He looked at Jungkook, who then started crying.
"I-I will tell Jin hyung about you! Don't cuddle me tonight!" Jungkook says, walking away. Jimin sighs, facepalming.
"Babe! I'm so sorry! I don't hate you anymore!" Jimin says, pouting.

"No cuddles and kisses on my bump tonight! The baby knows their dad is an asshole!"