[Yoonkook] Having A Papa And A Daddy Is Not Bad!

Jungyun, Jungkook and Yoongi's child, stood from afar as he sees his friend being bullied

Jungyun, Jungkook and Yoongi's child, stood from afar as he sees his friend being bullied. He had just gotten outside and this is what he sees.
"Hey!" He yelled, running to them and pushing them away from his friend.
"Are you okay?" He asks, his friend nodded and held his arm.
"What are you guys doing?!" He says, glaring.
"Your friend have two fathers! That's disgusting!" The bully says, crossing his arms.
"So, what?!" Jungyun says, raising his brow.
"I have two fathers too, so what?" He says, scoffing.

"Haha, how did they make you? Huh?" One of the bully says,
"They love each other!" Jungyun says and was about to drag his friend away from there, when he felt someone kick his leg from the back. He let out a groan, falling on the ground.
"Hey!" They heard, looking up to see Jungkook and Yoongi.
"What do you guys think you are doing? You hurt my son" Yoongi says, glaring at them. They all gulped, while Jungkook helped up Jungyun.
"You okay?" Jungkook asks and Jungyun nods, smiling a little.
"U-uhm... They're bullying us fo-for having two fathers" Jungyun's friend says, gulping, hiding behind Jungkook as one of bullies growled at him.

"Hey! Hey!" Yoongi says, lightly pushing him.
"There's nothing that you will get from bullying someone, so what they have two fathers? There's nothing wrong" Yoongi says, Jungkook rubbed his arm, shaking his head.
"Come on, hyung... Don't stress yourself over them, let's just tell this to the principal" Jungkook says. Yoongi sighs, nodding.

After the incident, the bullies had punishments and Jungyun and his friend was promised that they'll never be bothered by them.