[Taekook] Military

(Requested by tthawsika 💜)

Jungkook thanked the mailman, bowing as he then took the letter. The mailman walked away and Jungkook closes the door, a big smile on his face as he hugged the letter. He ripped the envelope carefully and took the paper inside, unfolding it.

My love...

    I can't wait to get back home and have you back in my arms, hug you like there's no tomorrow and feel those soft lips against mine. Don't worry, 2 more years and we'll be back with each other, we would create a family, I would propose to you and we'll have little kids running around the house. I love you so so much, my dearest... <3

-Love, Taehyung, your boyfriend :))

Jungkook giggles and sighed in relief, knowing that Taehyung's okay and is doing good. He misses the older, but he had to do it. The older was in the military, and he was willing to wait for him.

2 years later...

Jungkook frowns at the knock on the door, he had already gotten a letter, did Taehyung sent another one? He immediately walked to the door, not wanting the 'mailman' to stand there outside. He opened the door and he's engulfed in a tight hug. He hugged back, missing this kind of warmth and taking in the older's scent, the same as before. Taehyung picks him up, and kissed deeply.
"I missed you!" Jungkook says as he hugged Taehyung's neck.
"I've missed you too, my petal" Taehyung says, hugging Jungkook's waist.
"Now... Will you be my husband?" Taehyung says as he wore the ring on Jungkook's finger.
"Of course!" Jungkook says, staring at the ring.

"A beautiful baby boy!" The doctor announced and the married couple smiled at each other, holding hands.

"My family~"