[Jinkook] Camboy

(Requested by BTSFIRSTLOVE 😍)

Jin smiles as Jungkook moved and hid his face on his chest. He rubs the younger's back, he couldn't sleep as the pain of being kicked by their baby was too much. He whimpers, gripping Jin's shirt.
"Hyung, they keep kicking... It hurts" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Hmm... How about I tell you a story?" Jin asks, tucking a hair behind Jungkook's ear. The younger stared at him with his beautiful big doe eyes before nodding.
"Well, before we even met, I know you already" Jin says, chuckling at Jungkook's confused expression.

"That doesn't even make sense, what do you mean?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow. It seems to be distracting him from the pain.
"You were a camboy before, right?" Jin asks, making the pregnant younger to widen his eyes.

"Don't tell me... " Jungkook says, not finishing his sentence as Jin nodded.
"Yes, I was the one who kept donating money, petal" Jin says, caressing his cheek.
"So, you approached me that time?" Jungkook asks and Jin nodded, giggling.

"You looked so pretty that it urged me to approach you, so I did... Well, since you wore masks on your streams, no one would recognize you..." Jin says, chuckling.
"Then how do you know that I was that camboy you were watching?" Jungkook asks with a raised brow.

"Baby, you told me you are, right? You even showed me the videos, which then caused baby to be created" Jin says, chuckling. Jungkook rolls his eyes and hugged the older closer.
"You didn't watch any other camboys, right? Only me...?" Jungkook asks, looking up at the older.

"Only you, my lovely"