[Namkook] Happy moments...

(Please prepare tissues 😭😭)

Jungkook looks at his husband and daughter, smiling as he looked at the time.
"It's time... "

"Yeobo(Honey!), it's almost night! Let's go home!" Jungkook yelled. Namjoon looked back at his child and picked her up, pinching her cheeks. She was pouting, looking down.
"Aww, baby, don't worry, we'll come back tomorrow. You must be tired?" Jungkook says as Namjoon handed her to him.
"But, I'm not tired" She says, hugging Jungkook's neck and secretly yawned. Of course Jungkook heard that, she was too close.
"You, you're not tired. Hyung, please pick up the things, thank you" Jungkook says, smiling as Namjoon picked the basket up.

They walked to their car, getting in as their daughter slowly fell asleep.

Namjoon spooned Jungkook, about to fall asleep when there's a knock on the door. The younger opened his eyes, yawning as he heard this.
"Come in!" Namjoon says, sitting up with Jungkook. The door opens and their daughter walks in. Looking down, she played with her fingers.
"Yes, baby?" Jungkook says, chuckling. She looks up, smiling cheekily.
"Can... Can I sweep here?" She asks, giving them puppy eyes.

"Of course, sweetheart, come on" Jungkook says, smiling widely. She giggled, yawning as she climbed up the bed. She went in between them, wanting both the warmths of her parents. Both Jungkook and Namjoon kissed the top of her head, hugging her.

"Sleep tight, baby and you too, Yeobo"

(Pranked y'all! Let's have a break from all these sad one-shots and have a fluff one, no crying for now hehe)