[Taekook] Neighbors pt2

(So, I have made a draft book of this and it'll be published in the future, so this chapter might be short or long. Just take this as a prologue 😀✌)
(Also, if you have seen my old one shots book, you would know the answer of this 🤣. Five without iron is 4)

Jungkook looks out of his window, rubbing his bump as tears fell down his cheeks. It's been months since he moved, but the scar from the place he came from was still there, the trauma he got from the place is still there. He saw Taehyung from across, they're neighbors after all. The older saw him, waved with a smile.

Taehyung frowned as Jungkook didn't wave back. The younger looked sad, that's what he noticed. Maybe the younger is just having his mood swings? Or is he thinking about something?

A month later...

"Kook? Jungkook?" Taehyung says as he knocked on the younger's door. He frowns, turning the knob and shockingly, it was opened. He walked in, still saying Jungkook's name. He then heard a scream, which made him worry. Running upstairs, he slammed Jungkook's room door open. There he saw Jungkook, standing in a pool of water as his legs shook.
"M-my water broke, h-help me, hyung" The younger said, sniffling.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, walking to him and grabbing his hand.
"Come on, let's rush you to the hospital"

"Jungkook, here's your baby" Taehyung said as he handed the baby to Jungkook. The younger sniffles, looking at the baby with teary eyes.

(Sensitive content ahead)

"Hyung, on the first day we met, you asked about who's the father, right?" Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung beside him. The older hummed, nodding.
"I'll be telling you this, but please don't judge me. So, the place I cut from wasn't like the place I'm in now. There was no peace, all you could see was violence, that's all, you could say, all crimes came from there. I was scared, my mom told me to not go out, so I did. But then one day, my mom was out for grocery, I was alone in the house. I heard the door being broken down, and it made me panic. I was about to go to my room but as I was about to stand up, a guy blocked my way. It was the guy who was obsessed with me, he always flirts with me. And then it happened, he took advantage of me, h-he r-raped me, hyung. And now here I am, having his child in my arms. I'm not blaming my child, it isn't her fault, it's his" Jungkook says, finishing with tears falling down his cheeks.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with pity, shaking his head. How can an innocent being, be taken advantage by an asshole?
"Kook, did you ever consider dating someone?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Yes, hyung, but since I'm with a child now, I don't think guys will accept me now" Jungkook said as he stared at his child.
"I will!" Taehyung blurts out, covering his mouth and looking at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"Y-you will?" Jungkook stutters, looking at the older, shocked. Taehyung sighed, well, it's now or never.
"Yes, Kook, I'll love you and this baby with all of my heart" Taehyung said, smiling.
"I love you too" Jungkook says, the older smiled wider and said.

"I'll make sure to really love you both, take care of you both, and cherish you both"