[Jinkook] Eat Jin

Jin sits down in front of the camera, foods in front of him. He was filming a Vlive, Eat Jin to be exact. He was about o bite onto his burger when he was interrupted by a knock on his bedroom door. He stood up, groaning as he gets out of frame. He opens his door, being met with his boyfriend, Jungkook.
"Baby, you're still awake, I thought you went to sleep early?" Jin says, raising his brow.

"I can't sleep, and I'm also gonna say something to you, hyungie" Jungkook says, smiling. Jin nodded, letting him as he wrapped his arm around his waist. He felt a little bump on his stomach, making him retract his arm. He looked at the younger with confusion, but shrugged it off, thinking he was just bloated after eating.
"Oh, you were about to film an Eat Jin" Jungkook says, grabbing a fry and eating it.

"Hi ARMYs! We have a guest, Jungkookie!" Jin says to the camera, smiling as the younger sat next to him.
"Hi ARMYs!" The younger says, giggling as he grabbed another fry.
"My baby told me he's gonna say something, what is it, bubs?" Jin says, grabbing his half eaten burger.
"I'm pregnant" Jungkook blurts out, staring at his boyfriend.

Jin stopped from biting onto his burger, mouth open as he looked at Jungkook. He stared back at the camera, stopping it. He put his burger down, cupping the younger's face and kissing him. Jungkook then fished something out of his pocket, giving it to Jin who stared at it with wide eyes.

"I'm gonna be a daddy!"

"Yeah, yeah, Daddy Jin"

"Oooo, like that"