Volume 1 - Chapter 11: Going Around The Town Of Murasaka

After the door slid open, I finally see the inside of this inn. The first floor was dedicated to serving the customers food and taking in new people that plans to stay in the inn. There were various adventurers and merchants seated in different desks while eating their lunch.

「Welcome to the only inn in Murasaka Village, Fairy's Tooth, onii-san.」

A little girl who looks about 14 greeted us after we entered. Despite being young, she's a cutie with blonde hair and blue eyes like me.

I smiled as a reply and went to the chase.

「We're here to stay for two days, is that alright? A room for two people.」

Right now I need two days of rest. Why? Because I want to wait for the recharge time of the《Skill Creation》skill to finish so that I can make a new skill that allows me to tamper with what people see in my status just in case someone has the same ability as Alvis to appraise.

Now knowing about how this world can check for criminal records, they must also know how to access other information like levels and classes. If I were to be checked, they would find out I'm the Hero so I should make this skill quick.

The girl gave off a businesswoman vibe even though she was actually younger than me.

「Hai! That would be alright. One night of stay would be 1 silver coin. And since you have someone with you, it would be 2 silver coins.」

So it's the same price as the entrance fee, huh. Regardless, this is pretty cheap if I compare it to the prices of the herbs I collected in the Rafflecia Forest. Then again, it's not my money and the amount of sigils Hain brought are only 20 silver coins. With this it's reduced to 15 silver coins. We'll have to earn money in this town somehow.

I paid the right amount of money to the inn-keepers which the little girl guided me to. They also made me write down my name in a sheet of paper.

That person then guided me to the third floor in the building and led me to a door with an unfamiliar sign then left with a bow after saying「This will be your room, dear customer. Please have a good time in our inn.」

Huh? Hold on. Come to think of it, why can I speak to the people here in another world? Aren't they supposed to have a different language?

『You've only noticed that now? Answer, it's because of the《Auto-Pilot》skill. The skill also has a function to directly translate the language of this world at an incredible speed unnoticeable to even master, and by taking control of his speech he was also able to speak their language.』

Ohh, so that's why. Amazing as always, Alvis. Out of embarrassment, I just scratched my head and opened the door leading to my room.

Not bad. There were two beds stationed at the very back, two cabinets and a door leading to the toilet. This is enough for us to relax.

I gently laid Hain on the bed at the right side. And I must've been too hard because her eyes steadily tried to open themselves. And when it finally did...

「Kyaaa!!」

A loud scream broke out from her lungs that echoed across the whole room and probably the whole inn too. Oh! It's because of my appearance, I forgot she doesn't know it's me.