Volume 1 - Chapter 18: The Tank In The Hero's Party

A few hours after the long night has passed. Hain woke me up at around 8am. The moment I opened my still worn out eyes, the person herself was sitting on top of me and her face was too close.

「Arch I have a question.」

Geez. I wonder what it is in the middle of the day. I feel a bit hungry right now just after I woke up. I stared at her while yawning.

「Why do I smell the scent of other girls on you? Did you go to a brothel last night?」

What the hell?! Girls can pick up the scents of other women? That's scary! My face was in the middle of a panicked complexion which Hain noticed without fail.

「Why do you look scared?」

「O-Ofcourse I didn't. Why would I even go to a brothel in the first place?」

She stared at me dubiously with her arms folded. She was still on top of me and interrogating me furiously.

「Then where did you go off to?」

「I went outside to buy smithing tools.」

「In the middle of the night?」

Agh! What the hell is this situation? I didn't expect she would use that reason against me. I only wanted to do it last night so I won't have to bother in the day after we go to the adventurer's guild.

I was speechless so I just shut my mouth up. After a few minutes of intense glares, Hain took a few deep breaths and climbed down my bed then started taking off her clothes after turning her back on me.

I remained quiet while gazing at her almost naked body. She was wearing a black bra and panty today, she saw me but ofcourse who cares so I kept watching her change clothes.

After changing clothes from her sister attire to an adventurer one, she turned to me and asked me to eat breakfast with her downstairs.

「Let's go eat breakfast.」

「S-Sure, okay.」

She didn't kill me, that's good.
I sighed in relief and wiped off a drop of sweat using my shirt. Afterwards, I followed Hain out of the room to go to the dining hall. As I passed through, I recalled the recent events that happened earlier in the morning where I and that beast girl kissed.

「By the way, Hain. Where did you get those clothes?」

「They were gifts from my mother.」

While walking down the stairs I saw Finra, the beastkin from yesterday. When she saw me too she let out a quiet「Kyun.」while blushing madly and trotted off to do her job. Seems like she still remembers what happened last night.

I seated myself to the nearest table and waited for Hain who always made the order on food.

Bam!

「Yo.」

An adventurer with a large build and well toned muscles slammed his hand on my table. With a huge grin on his face.