𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞.

————————-

Synopsis———————-Astraea's life has been anything but happy

Synopsis
———————-
Astraea's life has been anything but happy. Everyone she has very loved left her.

Her mom and stepfather are abusive towards her. She goes through the same cycle everyday.
Alone.
Scared.
Broken.

Yet her life will change when the one thing she had wish her entire life happens. Her mom and stepfather die.

What happens when she gets shipped off to live with her brothers?

Will they find out the truth?

Will she find out their secret?

A story filled with lies, heartbreak, family, death, and drama...

And one broken family.
—————————————
——————-
Warning
——————-
This story deals with:
-Mental illnesses
-Suicidal thoughts
-killing
-Violence
-Swearing
-Gruesome scenes
-flashback to abuse and rape
———————————
Book aesthetic:

———————————————————-Warning——————-This story deals with:-Mental illnesses-Suicidal thoughts-killing -Violence-Swearing-Gruesome scenes -flashback to abuse and rape———————————Book aesthetic:

—————————————-

Authors note:

Hey my loves, so I just wanted to let you know their will be some mistakes and errors but in human so grow the fuck up.

I love y'all's comments so leave your thoughts. If you do comment though don't be rude or harass other commenters, the block button will be pressed. I won't hesitate.

Another thing is THE MENTAL ISSUES WILL BE REALISTIC. I am not doing that oh I'm depressed and then she meets her brother and she's suddenly cure, no that is just not realistic.

DO NOT COPYRIGHT!!!!

I have legal ownership over the plot, my characters, and my covers. So please do not copy my work.

So help me if you do I will hunt you down and immediately ask you to take it down, and if you still don't I will have to private chat with you and so on.

If you want to take inspiration feel free to but don't bluntly copy me.

© 2020. All rights reserved