𝗙 𝗶 𝗳 𝘁 𝗲 𝗲 𝗻

I open my eyes and I don't recognize my surroundings. I'm in a pitch black interior room, looking like a whole bat cave situation. I look towards the only source of light, a clock, and I see it's nine at night.

Memories of what happened earlier flood into my room and I realize I had a panic attack infront of my brothers. First telling them my secret now this, what is happening to me. It's scary and confusing at the same time, there unraveling me without me knowing. I don't trust them but I just can't stop them from knowing things about me that I wanted to take to my grave.

As I get up and go towards what I'm assuming is a door, I obviously can't see in the dark.

Or maybe I can, maybe I'm a vampire.

Oooooo scary.

Literally shut the fuck up

Damn feisty ass mother fucker

You know your only talking to yourself to avoid all your problems.

Okayyyyy anddddd, what are you going to do about it, your just a voice in my head.

Ok and still I-

You know what sounds good right now pasta....

Are you listening to me?

No not really- anyways pastaaaaaaaa

As I open the door and peek into the hallway I look around I realize that I'm in Giovannis bedroom. I look both ways and sneak out of the room. Imma freaking mission impossible this bitch.

As I tiptoe out of the room I feel a presence behind me.

"BOO"

"AHHHHHHHH" then I punch them in the nuts. I really need to get this punching situation under control. Or not....

I look up at Calum or should I say down since he's crouching.

"I'm ok" your voice says diffrent....

OMG WAIT

THREE TRIPLETS DOWN NONE TO GO!!!!!!

"I DID IT I DID YAYYYY" did I say that allowed? Yup. Calum just stares at me, while his face grows red by the minute.

"Oops?" I hear people come around the corner and realize my brothers probably heard my screaming.

"What's wrong?" "Nothing, hey can I order some pasta on Uber eats? Ok thanks" then I walk away.

"What wrong dude?"

"She punched me in the area"

"oooooo"

"That's gotta hurt"

"Wait! She went through the triplets" at least someone recognizes my accomplishments, thank you Emiliano!

Anyways, as I finally go to my room I decide to order Uber eats. What should I get what should I get? Olive Garden? Or Should I get carmines? You know what I'll get both!

I order some pasta with meatballs and breadsticks from Olive Garden and I order the oil and garlic pasta from carmines. Both are so delicious (A/N yes I'm hungry)