𝐍 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

I wake up to the bird's chirping sun on my face- I'm just kidding this isn't Wattpad, or is it? Anywho, let me rewind, I woke up to the best thing ever, rain. It has to be my favorite weather ever, and anyone who hates rain, can well- Suck it.

My feet carry my exhausted body to my closet to get my school uniform on. The uniform is surprisingly comfortable though and is actually really soft. I decide to eat something before I finish getting ready, so I head downstairs only to be stopped by Thing 1,2, and 3.

"Dude I cant wait for tonight"

"me neither"

"I can't wait to see her!"

I stop in my tracks and turn around

"whats tonight?'

Xavier slaps me on the back "Nun ya" I look at the other two and they just shrug. I turn to face the stairs

"Okay, I'll just ask Gio" shrugging I walk away and go to the dining room. When I get there I tap on Emo boys shoulder

"What's tonight?" He looks down at me like I'm a five year old.

"Your cousins are coming over, I think you will get along with them." I look at him with a raised brow.

"Trust me bambina" I almost busted out laughing, Trust him? This guy? I mean he may be my biological sibling but with the way they treated me when I first got here, I'd rather trust an apple.

Plus the last time we had a dinner I ended up beating someone's ass and then getting yelled at.

On the topics of apples, have you ever held your tounge and said apple?

Anyways.

I smiled sarcastically "of course!" He just rolled his eyes at me

I go back upstairs and jump on my bed. It's so comfortable I would love to die here. That was dark but oh well. I go on my phone and decide to read some Wattpad. I decide to read some books that I heard have sad endings. I love sad endings I have no clue why, but it's probably because I love crying.

I snuggle further into my covers, the fans on making it cold and I never turn it off. I don't know why but it's just comforting.

•Time skip•
The one thing I'll never understand in the stories on Wattpad, with the badass girls and the mafia brothers, is how they will be like "I went to jail fifty time and got caught snorting some applesauce" and just not care at all. Like yeah I went to jail and it's on my record but who cares? I mean period?

I've done some stuff that I am not proud of but they will be like "yeah I went to jail! So what?" And then they are like 12.

Out of the corner of my eye I see someone I'm my door frame

"ASTRAEA GET READY THEY WILL BE HERE IN AN HOUR"

"Really Jax? Your literally right there why are you yelling?"

"Why not?"

"Why though?"

"Becuase"

I grab the sandals that were on my floor and chuck them at the door. Sadly he shut the door before I could hit him. I scream in frustration as he laughs down the hallway.

I hear footsteps running back and Jax peeks his head through the door

"One thing I have to say is, some of the cousins are...well... not so friendly- well at least when you first meet them, especially to "outsiders", of course not that your an outsider, but you get what I mean. Your family though so I'm sure that they will be fine with you. Well at least I hope so. The others are really protective over the cousins as well, but I don't really know how that's gonna work out. I mean mayb-"

"Jax" I try to stop him but he keeps rambling and throwing his arms everywhere.

"I'm sure everything will be fine everyone is cool when your get to know them-"

"Jax"

"Yeah it will be fine, but definitely prepare yourself-"

"JAX" He realizes what he has done and his cheeks flushes red. Awww he's embarrassed.

"Sorry"

"It's fine Jax, thank you. I really appreciate the heads up"

He smiles at me and walk out closing my door behind him.

————/—————-

As I walk down stairs I hear the voices of my brothers in the foyer. It's honestly crazy how this past couple of weeks have turned out for me. My mom and stepdad died, I moved in with my biological brothers, some wack shit has been going down in the house I live in, I mean maybe I am in a Wattpad book.

"You look nice"

"Thanks Gio"

"Your cousins should be here any mo-" As he tries to finish his sentence the doorbell rings. I get a pit in my stomach wondering if they will like me? Will there be more girls or boys?

As people walk into our house I realize this will be a really long night, maybe in a good way, who knows?

*PLEASE READ*

Authors note-

Hi my loves, I just want to say thank you for all the support I've gotten on this book so far and i can't wait to finish the book! I know that a lot of this book needs to be rewritten! But this is my first book and it's crazy how far it's come :) I'm grateful for all of you guys!

I will rewrite it once's it's finished, so it has more depth and such! We are not close to finishing the book though 😭 which I'm excited because there is still so much of astraea's story that needs to be told!

Another thing is, I know that my updating schedule sucks! I hate making you guys wait, I really do but to be honest I want to be real with you guys! My mental state isn't really stable and when I started this book it wasn't stable either. I started writing as an escape and now it's feels like a chore sometimes. Please be patient!

Along with my mental state deflating I'm also having some medical issues that might be severe :( I hope you guys will be patient with me and stay with me through the journey of my book :)

I love you guys❤️