𝐒 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

I walk into the room and find all my brothers including Jax and Calum, which is very confusing since I could have sworn they were behind me...

The conversation all simultaneously stop when I walk into the room. To my surprise I find Xavier and Luca both sitting up in their hospital bed. They both look a mess, I mean I would to if just got shot.

I hate hospitals with a passion, I've been in out of them since I was little, but each time no one cared enough to see behind the constant falling off my bike or falling down the stairs. No one cared and they all believed my stepdad. Which I find crazy, how the believed all the stupid excuses, and how they believed my stepfather.

"Hey, how are y'all feeling"

"I feel like I just got shot" well thanks for the straight forward answer Xavier, I really appreciate it.

"I'm fine" well your definitely lying, I've used that excuse more times than I can count and each time I was lying.

"Well that's good to hear, but how are y'all awake?"

Emiliano sighs, "the places they were shot in wouldn't kill them, they weren't shot in any vital organs or main bloodstreams. So, they are awake and alive."

"Well, know that you all are here, let's talk about the elephant on the room" I'm not afraid of talking to them about whatever illegal shit they are doing, it's totally a mafia, I just need some answers.

They all give each other glances and nods. Giovanni speaks first "look, you probably already notice from the attack, the forbidden areas, and secretive stuff going on that were not actually business men. I mean you smart and definitely curious so I wouldn't be surprised if you already knew. We, aside from the triplets, are in the Italian- American mafia"

"..."

"Astraea, are you okay"

"I FUCKING NEW IT BITCHES"

They all jump at my sudden outburst. I mean I'm just really nailing things on the head, predicting random shit, the fourth wall is quaking.

"I mean it's so obvious, y'all are really bad at keeping secrets."

"Ok first of all ouch, second are you sure your ok? I mean by telling you this you know your in danger by the job we have right? Your life is gonna be normal"

"My life wasn't normal to begin with" I mean has he met me?

"Well I'm glad you guys are you okay and none of you died, I don't know what I would do..." I seriously don't, I mean I just met them and I've finally found a stable home and people are starting to warm up to me here.

"We're glad as well"

"Same I'm glad I didn't die"

"I have another question how did you two get here before me I could've sworn you guys were behind me?"

"Magic" Calum smacks Jax up the head as soon he says that.

"There's another shortcut to this hallw-"

"Magic-"

"Shut up"

"You"

"Bitch"

"Fuck you"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP"

We all start laughing as Luca yells at them.

———————————————-
We spent the rest of the weekend talking and visiting the hospital. The doctors say that they should stay home for a week or two to kind of adjust back to normal life.