thirty-three

i sat on the bed with moon as sam took a sip from her drink that moon got her. "it's good." she said. "it has fresh acai, organic kale, and free-trade hemp oil." moon told the girl. "hemp oil? i mean- this isn't gonna get me high is it?" sam asked. i never really had a problem with sam, and i think she has become a better person. moon laughed, "i don't think so. it's supposed to balance your kinetic energy." she reassured sam. samantha nodded before she placed the drink on her desk, "i'm really glad we're all hanging out." she told the both of us. "i missed hanging out with the both of you." sam said. i smiled at the girl before i sat up a little, "me too." i said. "so, which one do you like better?" sam asked, there were two outfit options in front of us. "i've been wearing the white top a lot." sam told us. 

as you know, sam is apart of myagi-do and well i'm apart of cobra kai so i guess we're supposed to have this rivalry but i relaly don't see the point in that. like i get it when we are at tournamants and stuff but we aren't in one. 

"well, why does it matter?" moon asked sam. "yeah, you're just gonna end up getting all sweaty and stuff." i added in. "wait, do you have a crush?" moon asked. i smiled at sam as i sat up in the bed a little bit. "i-i don't have a crush." samantha told moon. "sure." i sarcastically said. "is it robby?" moon asked, i felt really bad talking about this because of miguel- i didn't say anything though. samantha went over to her door and shut it so no one could hear, "oh my god." moon said. "how long have you guys been.." moon asked sam. "we haven't." sam replied. "we almost." sam then told us. "does miguel know?" i asked. "there's nothing to know." sam told me. "so please don't tell him." she said and i nodded, "of course." i said. 

"it's crazy. after last year , i got back into karate to get away from all the drama." samantha told the both of us. "well my mom's therapist always says, "you can't hide from your heart." moon said. "i think you should wear the blue one, it goes with your eyes." moon then told sam and as she picked up the outfit. "what do you think?" sam asked me. "yeah i like the blue." i told the girl and she smiled.