Chapter 30

AMBER'S POV

i followed Drew downstairs as we arrived in a big kitchen. My eyes widened as i took it in. There was a counter which was lined up against the wall with a wooden counter island in the middle of the kitchen. Drew quickly started shuffling through cabinets and getting all the supplies. i quickly snapped out of my daze of watching as his muscles flexed as he got everything causing me too drool.

" you gonna come help me or keep drooling over me?" he asked with i smirk

" i wasn't drooling" i snapped back as i walked over to where he was standing "There's nothing to drool over" i whispered in his ear as i went on my tiptoes.

he smirked at me as he went in for the kiss, but i teased him and shifted on my flat feet.  

" Why do you have flour?" i asked him stiffing my laughter. 

" its my secret recipe" he said while putting a pot of water on the stove to boil. 

" can you measure a cup of flour" 

" Sure" i replied grabbing the bag of flour and bringing it to the counter. But as i was walking i slipped on the hard tile floor causing the flour to fly out of my hand.

" What hap-" Drew stopped in mid-sentence as the flour covered him from head to toe and as i lay on the ground laughing surrounded in flour.

" Amber..." that was his warning tone and i knew it, but it caused me to giggle.

" Amber..." i mimicked him speaking an octave lower to match his tone. 

his eyes were sealed shut as he reached his hand up and wiped off just enough flour to open his eyes 

" Holy shit amber" 

" I'm clumsy OK?" i said as he his eyes found mine and a slight smirk played on his lips as he held his hand out for me to take, i grabbed it as he helped me up whist grabbing a handfull of flower in my other hand. 

" Thanks Drew" i smiled blushing and looking down at the ground. 

" Amber i see the flour in your hand" 

i lifted my head up and chucked the flour at his face

" What flour?" 

Hi guys!! OK so this is part one on le fight de food. ( i know I'm too cool to handle) I have a week off cause my school is stupid and gives us a random febuary break WHICH IS AWESOME! soo yaaa! i feel like such an anti social author #icry. LOL i may or may not update part two of le fight de food tonight ;) what can i say... I'm bored. Plus i thought that would be a cute ending to the chapter. 

OK OK OK ill leave now 

ily guys!