Chapter 34

AMBERS POV

 i felt the air whip around me as my shirt flowed out .  I didn't dare to even try and twist my head around as i fell. i was too afraid of how high i was. 

damn it Amber you're so stupid your gonna die. 

i thought as i felt my body go closer and closer to the ground i squeezed my eyes shut knowing that i wasn't going to survive.  

DREWS POV

i was mad, beyond mad. this ambush has gotten the best of me, i looked around looking for my next attack. i saw a familiar figure falling from the sky... 

Amber.

i ran as fast as my wolf would take me watching as her outfit transformed into a red dress. 

death.

she was going to die. 

I shifted back into my human form as i caught her, not caring that i was completely nude in the middle of a war. 

" Amber why would you do that?"  i whispered in her hair as she buried her head in my chest " i could have missed" the tears stung at the corner of my eyes. 

she looked at me strangely before replying

 " Cause you'll always catch me"

AMBERS POV********

i felt Drew's arms instantly wrap around me as i buried my head into his shirtless chest.  

"Amber why would you do that?" Drew mumbled in my hair "i could have missed" 

i looked up at him as i replied 

"Cause you'll always catch me" 

he gave me a sad smile " Amber never do that again" he looked at me in the eyes, i nodded agreeing 

" Amber please promise me" 

" i promise" 

All of a sudden the wolf from before landed on all 4s next to Drew, i was slipped out of his arms and he shifted into his big black wolf. He growled ferociously at it. 

Drew kill him...

DREWS POV*****

i could tell he was stronger than me as he approached me. He must have killed many alphas. But he wasn't going to kill me. He made my mate jump, or worse he pushed her. he brought her to a near death experience.

He brought her the red dress. 

Everyone knew of the red dress. it was the moon godess's way of saying a Luna, was going to die. Although Amber survived it.

how? i have no clue but I'm so glad that i still have her. 

i growled at the wolf as he lunged for me. I easily side stepped it causing him to tumble and hit a tree in the process. i lunged for him digging my claws into his already torn up flesh. He shook me off of him. as i waited for him to attack he ran to the side. 

towards Amber. 

she snapped her head up as he jumped for her. she twirled to the side making her dress flow. She looked at me with fear in her eyes as she looked at the wolf who was growling easily at her. He lunged for her one more time going for her neck. i ran and tackled him down in the process. growling as i ripped him to pieces. He shoved me off and ran towards me before i was able to duck his attack he froze. i turned to look at amber as her hand was extended and with a slight turn of the hand his neck was cracked as he fell limply to the ground.

I shifted back and slipped on a pair of shorts as i enveloped her in a hug. Noticing that there were no more rouges. 

my mind settled on one body in particular. 

Zach. 

the traitor. 

'bring Zach to the prison, i need to interrogate him' a chorus of 

'yes alpha' was heard as they took his body and dragged him to the prison 

'snow you can escort the women and children out, Marcus and Cole clean this up'  Cole and Marcus cleaned up the bodies as we put the males from our pack into coffins layed outside. their were 5 coffins, which was a lot to use. 

Snow came out with Madlynn in her arms as she ran over and engulfed Cole into a hug.

SNOWS POV***

" Cole i thought i lost you" i cried into his shoulder as madlynn gripped to his clothing

" Aniera Mary Rivers you can't get rid of me that easily" 

a smile spread on my face as i kissed him