Chapter 1

Mari's P.O.V
We are coming off the bus Ethan is in front of me. I haven't told anyone about my crush Ethan because my friends they hate Ethan, because they think he is crazy and makes fun of them. I don't care what they say I love him no matter what.

My Friends P.O.V
"Hey guys haven't u guys been noticing that Mari has been staring at Ethan for a while know." Said Molly
"she better not be falling for him his the biggest jerk in this school." said Alex.
"Yeah he made us cry at least twice." said Amisha.

Molly's P.O.V
I'm really happy for Mari. But I have my own problems. I think I love Sergie more, because he actually shows his feelings toward me. I want him but if Alex finds out I'll be died.
"Hey guys we have to go to our lockers fast the bus got here late let's go." Said Molly
"let's run." said Emma.

"At The Lockers"

Mari's P.O.V
My locker is between Molly's locker and Amisha's locker. Emma, and Stephanie's lockers are down the hall. "Come on." said Amisha we are going to be late. Amisha and Molly ran down the hall to get to home room. "WAIT FOR ME!!!!! I yelled. I yanked my books out of my locker and fell to the floor. Ow I said. (I think i broke my ankle) I looked up and saw Ethan try to come and help me but he didn't for some reason.

Ethan's P.O.V
I saw Mari on the floor hurt. I was about to help her but I heard laughing in the background, it was Jacob, mihir, Andrew, and Sergie. "Why are u laughing at her." I said "Don't tell me u care about her." said Andrew. I don't I said "Then why aren't u laughing then." Jacob said. (I didn't say anything) "well we are going to be late for home room. " Said Mihir

Mari's P.O.V
I can't believe he didn't help me (I said about to cry). I stood up and limped class.

Molly and Amisha's P.O.V
" Feel bad for leaving Mari out there by herself." I said. "Me too but she'll make it she is never tardy. " Said Amisha. "Hope this isn't the first time though." I said . I see Mari come in limping. "OMG Mari are u ok." Said Amisha. "What happened." Said I. Mari said " I was trying to catch up with u guys then I fell on my ankle." Did someone help u up. "NO!" Said Mari. "I thought Someone was going to help you!" Said Amisha. "Ethan was going to but instead he didn't." Said Mari. "I told u he was a jerk." Said Amisha. (I didn't care I know it was his friends fault I think)

ILL UPDATE SOON PROMISE. SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER PROMISE.