SPECIAL CHAPTER!

(The pic above is Michael)
HEY GUYS I LEFT YOU GUYS HANGING WITH MARI AND ETHAN SO HERE IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER!!! (Really short)
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Mari's P.O.V.
Graduation was tomorrow and Ethan hasn't talked to me since what happened at the dressing room. I was walking down the hall with a bunch of books in my hands and saw Ethan walking next to a girl. I looked past my books and saw they were holding hands. I tried holding in my tears so I would look strong. When they got close the girl knocked the books out of my hands. The heaviest one land on my toe causing me squeak. When they past by me I heard Ethan chuckle. I hate him so freaken much. The girl came back over to me and whispered.
"You better stay away from my boyfriend s*ut."
"Why would I you can have him for all I care."
"AGood." She said sashaying back to Ethan.
I turn back around to pick up my books and saw a boy.
"Hey I saw what happened there." He said.
"Oh really." I said not surprised.
I went down to pick up my books and as I did my hand touched his on one book. I felt sparks just fly (not even kidding). I looked up to see him blushing. He removes his hand really fast.
"Umm sorry about that." He said quickly still blushing.
"It's fine." I said.
"You got a lot of books there how about ill Carry some and you carry some." He said.
"Good idea i wish I thought of that." I said sarcastic and giggled
We took my books and carried them to my locker.
"Oh yeah I never gotten your  name." I said.
"Oh it's Michael." He said.
"Mine is Mari nice to meet you." I said.
"I was just wondering if....you want to go out sometime." He asked nervously.
" ummm sure that sounds great." I said blushing.
"Great!" He said excitedly.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
IN CONCLUSION MARI AND MICHAEL HAVE BECOME A COUPLE AND DID GRADUATION TOGETHER! MARI HAD NEVER SPOKEN TO ETHAN EVER AGAIN.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
HEY GUYS IM GLAD YOU READ MY LAST AND FINALE CHAPTER AND THE LAST TIME IM SAYING THIS....
KEEP LOVING
-mari525441178