Chapter 6

Molly's P.O.V
I Never want to see that jerk Jacob again. I ran as fast as I can so I can find Sergie. I looked at all the places that I hanged out with Sergie. I looked at the movies, his house, and the beach. I forgot to look at one more place the park. I ran straight there with no hesitation. I finally found him.

Sergie's P.O.V
I can't believe that Molly never loved me. I tried my hardest for her to notice me,but I guess it didn't work. I heard someone yelling my name, I turned around and I saw it was Molly. I didn't want to see her after what she said so I start to walk away from her. "SERIGE PLZ WAIT!!!!!" Molly yelled. I decided to stop walking.

Molly's P.O.V
I'm so glad he stopped walking away from me. "Hey hot stuff." I said (trying to sound cool). "DONT EVEN START THAT MOLLY!!!" Sergie yelled. I KNOW U LIKE JACOB AND NOT ME SO DONT TRY TO BRING ME IN. I was speechless I had no idea what to say. "IM STARTING to regret my feelings." Sergie said (while trying not to yell anymore). "Sergie plz hear me out I-I loved u since the 7th grade also, and the reason why I always poked u and stuff like that is because I loved u." I said. "Then why didn't you tell me!!!!" Sergie said. "Remember when Alex was slapping me and punching me." I said. Yeah. "It's because she likes u to." I said. "Oh" Sergie said.

Sergie's P.O.V
I can't believe Molly loves me this is the right moment to tell her I love her also. "Molly I love u and I promise not to tell alex about us, because I don't want u to get hurt." I said. "I love u so much Sergie." Molly said. "I love you more." I said. We both leaned in for the kiss and I carried her all the way to her house to say good night.

HEY GUYS SORRY IF U GUYS WERE LOOKING FOWARD FOR MARI AND ETHAN I PROMISE U THEY WILL BE IN NEXT CHAPTER. REMEMBER TO PUT IN COMMENTS IF ALEX OR THERE FRIENDS MIGHT FIND OUT ABOUT BOTH OF THERE RELATIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!👇👇👇👇👇