Chapter 3

"The last period if the day"

Ethan's P.O.V
I feel so bad for leaving Mari on the floor I'm going to say sorry to her after everyone leaves. "Hey Ethan let's go we are going to be late." Said Andrew I'll catch up with u guys later. "Ok" said Jacob. I just have to wait for Mari to be alone then it's my chance.

Mari's P.O.V
Girls u can leave it's ok. "No we aren't leaving u again." said Amisha. "Your not mad at us are u." said Molly of course not I just lost my text book when I find it I'll catch up to u promise I said. (Sigh) "ok" said Amisha. Bye see u in class. Amisha and Molly started to walk away. I turn around to see Ethan coming towards me. I didn't want to see him because of what he did to me.

Ethan's P.O.V
This is my chance to say sorry for what i did to her. "Hey" I said. "What do u want!!!" Mari said. I was starting to think there was going to be no hope but then I decided to smooth her a bit and see what happened.

Mari's P.O.V
I wasn't happy to see him one bit. "I'm really sorry for what I did to u." Ethan said. "Then why didn't u help me." I said. I didn't want to hear any more so I walk past him but I tripped on his foot. I was about to hit the ground but Ethan caught me,then he turned me around so we can face to face with him. He said to me I had the most sparkling brown eyes ever. I giggled a little. He started to lean closer to me. So close I could hear him mubble I love u. He leaned in to kiss me. I pushed him away. I'm sorry but........

TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SEE MY NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!