Chapter 7

(This is going to be my longest chapter)

Mari's P.O.V
It's was finally winter break. My favorite time of the year. Since I have Ethan now we can snuggle and Aahhhh I'm so excited. I have to tell Molly about me and Ethan together she will understand.

M=Molly MA=Mari

MA= hey Molly I have something to tell you.
M= sure what is it.
MA= u promise not to tell anyone.
M= I promise.
MA= Me and Ethan are going out together now.
M= OMG seriously i have something to tell u too.
MA= what is it
M= Don't tell Alex
MA= Why would I tell her I hate her.
M= Ok me and Sergie are going out together also!!!!
MA= OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR U!!!!
M= thx
MA= what are u doing for winter break
M= Nothing.
MA= Me and Ethan are doing something together but I'm not sure yet I'm meeting him at the park to find out.
M= ok bye
MA= Bye

Ethan's P.O.V
I'm waiting for Mari the love of my life to meet me here. I have a huge surprise for her. I see her walking towards me where the cutest winter outfit. "Hey babe." I said. I see her walk towards me and kisses me on the cheek. "So what are we doing for winter break." She said. "We are going to a ski resort and I bought a huge log cabin for just the two of us." I said. "OMG seriously babe." she said. "Yep" I said. "Umm babe can Molly and Sergie come with us plz." She pleaded. "Umm sure." I said. The next thing I saw was her get on her phone and started to call Molly. I really just wanted it to be just the two of us, but if this is what it takes to make her happy I'll deal with it.

Molly's P.O.V
I couldn't wait to got to a ski resort with Sergie and with my best friend. This is going to be the most romantic vacation ever. I just hope Alex doesn't know. I called Sergie to see if wanted to come.

Bf= Sergie Gf= Molly
Gf= hey babe
Bf= hey
Gf= do u want to go to a ski resort with me, Mari, and Ethan.
Bf= u mean like a double date vacation.
Gf= yep.
Bf= I'll be there I'll meet u at Ethan's house.
Gf=ok bye
Bf=bye

Mari's P.O.V
School is finally out and it was time for winter break we all go straight home and pack all of our things because we are going to be there for 3 weeks. (We are going to ditch school just so we can have more time together). We all meet up at Ethan's house. He got a personal driver so he could sit next to me. We all got in I sat next to Ethan while Molly and Serige were sitting next to each other.

Serige's P.O.V
Molly and I decided to take a bunch of romantic selfies together. There where two different small rooms for us one room is for me and Molly and the other room is for Mari and Ethan. Molly started to bit her lip. "Looks like someone wants to make out." I said (whispering in her ear). She nods her head and then I lead her into one of the rooms in the bus. I picked her up and put her on the bed. Then I smashed my lips into hers then she started to kiss me back. Since I wasn't a pervert like Jacob and Ethan I just keep it simple on her. I just kissed her and started hugging her tight. I can tell she like it a lot.

Molly's P.O.V
I think I like Sergie kissing me better then that jerk Jacob. I like it when boys going easy on me and I feel comfortable in his arms. I can't believe I'm kissing my 7th grade crush I love him so much!!!!!

Ethan's P.O.V
I just noticed that there was a lot traffic so we weren't going to get there until tomorrow. " Hey babe we aren't going to get there until tomorrow can u change into ur VS ( Victoria secret) pajamas." I said. "Your not just saying that so I can make out with u in a sexy way right." she said. "No of course not (I lied)." I said. "Ok I'll tell Molly to do it also." said Mari.

Mari's P.O.V
I knock on their door. I hear pushing and a lot of noise. I finally hear COME IN!!!!! I walking and I say " hey Molly let's change into our VS pajamas." I said. "Sure" she said. We both go into our bathroom and change. Molly is wearing a orange and pink one and I'm wearing a purple and blue one. When we were done Molly went back to Sergie and I went back to the front of the bus but he wasn't there so then I looked in our room an there he was just in pajama pant on and no shirt. I was shocked but in a good way.

Ethan's P.O.V
I finally see her coming she was so hot. I go up to her and pick her up bridal style and started kissing her I put her down on the bed and moved her to my lap. Since I'm a little bit of a pervert I started to get out of hand. I start to rub her thighs. Then She fell off my lap. I decided to squeeze her butt. I noticed she was trying to move it but I was so into it that I didn't.

Mari's P.O.V
I didn't like it when boys touched my butt so I tried to move it but he won't quit. So I ignored the hand and continued making out with him. I finally pushed him away and said I was tired. He said "ok." I got in the covers with him and cuddled with him with the rest of the night.

Molly's P.O.V
After a long time of making out with Sergie. I got really tired and told him to come in the bed and cuddle with me. He got in with me then we both fell asleep.

HEY GUYS I HOPE IT IS LONG ENOUGH. PUT IN THE COMMENTS WHAT THEY SHOULD DO AT THE SKI RESORT. AFTER THE THEIR VACATION I PROMISE U THERE WILL BE MORE DRAMA. 👇👇👇👇