Chapter 14

(The girl in the pic is Alex)
Ethan's P.O.V
I'm so glad we saved our gfs. Since it was the last day of winter break I just want to hang out with her by myself today. "Hey Molly and Sergie can u plz leave not to be rude or anything." I said. "Don't worry dude I understand let's go Molly." Sergie said. After they left I picked Mari up bridal style up to my bedroom. I put her down on the bed and handed Mari some Victoria secret pajamas. She takes the one with the purple and with ruffles on it. She went to change in the bathroom. I went to follow her and see what her real body looks like. I sneaked up behind her and started watching her. Man she does have a big sexy A$$. She turned around and screamed then found a towel to hide her body. "WHAT THE F!CK ETHAN!!" Mari yelled. "Oh don't be scared." I said. I walked up to her and slowly started taking her towel off. I could tell she was freaking out but starting to calm down. Then I started to kiss her then we started to make out. My hands went all the down to her butt to tell her to jump. She jumped then put her legs around her torso. Then we started making out for the next 1 hour.

(I didn't want to add anymore details and I skipped Molly and Serige's scene sorry I'm just really lazy :( )

Mari's P.O.V
(After make out session)
I pushed away from the kiss then I started to cry. "Why are u crying." Ethan said. "Cuz we aren't going to see each other for a long time now, does that mean I'm going to lose u." I said sadly. "No way honey I will always love u." Ethan said. "But......" I said while Ethan cut me off. "I promise with my entire heart." Ethan said. "Ok" I said. "We cuddled for the rest of the night.

"Skipping boring morning"

Molly's P.O.V
Yay back to school (sarcasm). I walk down the hall to see Alex (yes she is back) strutting towards me. Urgh here we go again I thought to myself. "Hello ms.blond hair." Alex said. "My name is Molly." I said. "Whatever." she sassed back. "Anyway a little bird told me that u have been on vacation with my crush." Alex said not caring like. "Oh really." I said in a very nervous tone. "Yes and someone told me Mari and Ethan are going out together is that true?" Alex said. I now I have to protect my friend but I also don't want to be beaten up I don't know if I should do the right thing or the wrong thing. "ANSWER ME!!!!" Alex yelled at my face. Ummm.......

HEY GUYS SHOULD MOLLY SAY THE RIGHT THING OR THE WORNG THING PLZ PUT IN COMMENTS. SORRY I HAVENT BEEN WRITING LATELY I HAVE BEEN VERY LAZY. STAY TONED FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER. 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇