Chapter 13

Ethan's P.O.V
We finally get to the huge mansion. We get out of the car then spirited inside the house. We bursted through and found the house empty so far. "Hey let's split up." I whispered. "Good idea." he whispered back. Serige and I both go upstairs and took different hallways. I found a room that had a sign that said new home. I peak through the door and found Mihir making out with Mari. I noticed everyone she was struggling or didn't kiss back she would get punched or slapped. I couldn't let her get hurt anymore so then I finally burst through the door. "GET YOUR FAT HANDS AWAY FROM HER!!" I yelled. I jumped on top of him and wrestled him to the ground. "MARI GET OUT OF HER AND GET INTO THE CAR KNOW!" I yelled. I saw her get her shirt back on and run out the door.

Sergie's P.O.V
I found a room that said Jacobs room, so I decided that they might be in there. I open the door and saw Jacob all over Molly. I was so upset that I just slammed open the door. I saw Molly crying her eyes out. I punched Jacob out of the way so Molly can put her hurt on and run to the car out front. I kept punching an slapping Jacob until he was unconscious. I met up with Ethan in the hallway and started running to the car. Molly and Mari were all ready in the car super nervous. We started the car and started drinking away.

Molly's P.O.V
"Thank u so much for saving us." I said. "No problem my love." Serige said. I kissed him on the cheek. "You were so brave Ethan." Mari said. "I'm just surprised I almost got beaten up by a fat man." Ethan said. We all laughed our butts off the entire way back to our houses.

HEY GUYS SORRY OF THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT I JUST WANTED A SHORT ONE SO THE CAN RESCUE THEM. PLZ PUT IN THE COMMENTS WHAT THEY SHOULD DO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. 👇👇👇👇👇👇