Chapter 22

Mari's P.O.V
I was think about what Ethan said. I just don't have enough time to have "alone" time. Except for this one day, but I think he is to mad at me. I go to my locker to get my books out of it, then all the sudden the locker slammed and I pulled my fingers away just in time. I look at my side to see Ethan standing there with a smirk on his face.
"Hey baby do you want to go to a party at my house." he said.
"Umm two things One- YOU ALMOST KILLED MY FINGERS and two........I would love to bae." I said.
"Great remember looked the best you can be I want my girlfriend to stand out from the rest." he said.
"Ok....." I said.
"Oh crap I'm late to class see you later." Ethan said.
That was werid I never heard Ethan talk like that before. I already no that this party is just going to be me and him or mabye it actually is going to be a party. I see my friends Molly, Amisha, and Stephanie walk towards me.
"Hey have you guys heard about ...." I said before getting cutoff.
"Ethan's party yep he yelled it at us while running to class." Amisha said.
"So are you girls going." I asked.
"Obv I'm totally going." Molly said.
"Then I'll go to." Stephanie said.
"Me to." Amisha said.
"Great lets go shopping today after school." I said.
"Sure." Molly said.
School is finally over and we head to the mall in our cars. We go to all stores because of me. I didn't want to disappoint Ethan. I finally chose (in pic), Molly chose (in pic), Stephanie choose (in pic), and Amisha choose (in pic).we go to Ethan's house to see a bunch of lights and decorations. We go inside and see a bunch of boys that we never meet before except for sergejs and the other 8th grade boys. Everyone was drinking and having fun. I sit down on the couch thinking. I see Ethan walk towards me.
"Hey I'm sorry that I said that to you I was just worried." he said.
"Don't worry I'll always love you." I said.
"Do you want to...." he said.
We hear the door slammed open and saw Alex walk in. She was wearing the most messed up outfit ever. She walked straight over to Sergies. She started to lap dance on him and do the more disgusting things on him. Molly ran straight up to her and slapped her across the face.
"How dare you." Molly said.
"What do u mean." Alex said with a smirk on her face.
"Get off my boyfriend." Molly said.
"Actually he is mine to begin with until you stole him from me." Alex said.
"He never liked u." Molly said.
"Yeah I never liked you." sergejs said.
"You will now." Alex said before kissing him.
She smashed her lips into his and sergejs pushed her to the ground. Molly jumped on her and they started to be each other up. I was going to help her but then Ethan grabbed my wrist.
"I was going to ask if you wanted to make out with me." he asked.
"What... NO my friend is more important then making out with you." I said.
"But..." he said.
"Do you only care about making out!" I said.
He stayed silent
"DO YOU!" I said.
Still silence
"Fine then I think we need some space until you no that girls are not only for MAKING OUT!!!" I said angrily.
I forced his hand of my wrist and run towards Molly and Alex. I push Alex away from Molly and help her up. Alex charges for the door crying her face off.
"Are you ok." I asked.
"Yeah what happened to you and Ethan you were yelling at him." Molly said.
"Nothing nothing is wrong." I said.

HEY GUYS HOPED YOU ENJOY ED THIS SHORT CHAPTER ANS SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED THIS IN A WHILE SO HOOED YOU ENJOY.
KEEP LOVING
-mari525441178