Chapter 2

"Lunch Time"

All of us girls are walking to lunch and see the popular girl of the juniors. Her name is Alex. She always where's something black or red.

Alex's P.O.V
I walk down hallway looking fabulous as always. I'm wearing a black tank top, a leather jacket, jeans, and black leather boots. As I walk down the hallway I see Molly staring at my crush Serige. I'm going to have a little talk with her.

Molly's P.O.V
I see Alex come towards me. As she is walking people are clearing the way for her. Oh no she is coming towards me (I say to my self but I remain calm). "I see your staring at Serige MY CRUSH!!!!" Alex said. " I-I wasn't staring at him I said. YES U WERE Alex said. (Alex pushed me into the wall) no one messes with the popular girl and no one is allowed to talk or look at Sergie so don't even try. Said Alex. Alex finally let's go of me then walks away. "OMG Molly are u ok!!!" Said Mari "I'm fine but why didn't u help me!!!" I said. "The crowd was to big to push throw I'm sorry." Mari said. Come one we are going to miss lunch if we don't hurry.

"Over At Jacob and Sergie's locker"

Jacobs P.O.V
I'm tired of Serige flirting with Molly I'm going to teach him a lesson. SERGIE!!! I yell as I shove him at the locker really hard. What they heck was that for!!!!! Sergie yelled STOP FLIRTING WITH MOLLY!!! I yelled with a fist in the air.

Serige's P.O.V
I knew he was going to punch me if I said the wrong thing, but I loved her to much to lie so I said. No I love her and can't do anything about. Before I knew it I was punched in the face and fell to the ground. I opened my eyes and saw I had a bloody nose and a black eye. Stay away from Molly said Jacob or I'll be back for more. Serige got up and went to the nurses office while Jacob went off to lunch with a smile on his face.