Chapter 12

Ethan's P.O.V
We haven't heard back from police in a while, so me and Sergie decided to make a plan. "Do u have a plan yet." I said. "Why don't u think of something." he said. "Ok fine god." I said. We were thinking for another 20 minutes. "I GOT IT." I said louder then I expected. "What is it." Sergie said. "Why don't we just go back to the road and see if we find any clues." I said. "Yeah let's go." he said.
Sergie's P.O.V
We finally got to the streets where our girl friends got kidnapped. We started to look around and see if we find anything. "did u find anything yet." I said. "Nope" he said. We looked around for 1 hour and we started to give up. "I finally found something." Ethan said. "Finally what is it." I asked. "It's a phone with a orange case." Ethan said. "Did u try to turn it on." Sergie said. "I was just about to do that." Ethan said annoyed. We turned it on and didn't have a password lock on it. "Who doesn't have a password lock, he is so stupid." Ethan said. The background was Molly. We looked all over his phone the last place we looks at was notes. "The notes say plan to kidnapped girls." Ethan says. "Read the steps and so we can find the address or something." Ethan says.
"Step 1: get the girls
Step 2: put them over our shoulders and run to the van.
Step 3: let the body guards distract Ethan and Sergie.
Step 4: drive them to our huge house.
Address: Mihir and Jacobs big mansion cumming 3002.

"This is what we need." Ethan said. "Come on let's go we have a long way to go." I said.

Jacobs P.O.V
"OH SH!T I FORGOT MY F*CKING PHONE!!!" I yelled. "Don't worry about it dude we got gfs now need to worry." Mihir said. "Come on let's bring them up stairs." I said. "PUT ME DOWN!" Mari yelled. "We will in a second." Mihir said. We took them upstairs and throw them on there new beds. "Will let u girls get settled and after that will have a little make out session." I said while locking them in the room.

Molly's P.O.V
"Why does this have to happen to us." i said. "I don't want to make out with that fat man." Mari said. "How about we don't kiss them back." I explained. "No remember what happened in the van I don't want to get punched and slapped again." Mari said. "I agree I don't want that I happen to me." I said. "Hey girls are u settled." Jacob said. Me and Molly were starting to get scared. "Molly come to my room NOW!!" Jacob yelled. "COMING!" I yelled back. I started walking slowly to his room. I guess I was walking to slow because he came out of the room and started dragging me to his room. He slammed me on the bed then came on top of me. He slammed his lips into mine. His lips are really rough. I started to push him away but he was so strong. "STAY STILL!" He yelled then slapped me in the face. Ow!! I yelled. Then he started kissing me again. He started taking off my shirt and kissing my stomach. I was crying through the whole thing. He pulled my pants off. I was dying inside.

Mari's P.O.V
I feel so bad for Molly but I know I'm next. Mihir comes in with no shirt and pants on. I was scared out of my mind when he came in. He jumped on me held my hands down and started grinding on me. "GET OFF ME!!!" I yelled. He punched me in the stomach and started kissing me. He was rubbing my thighs then squeezed my butt which I never like. He started stripping me down (like Molly). He kissed me and I was crying with my eyes closed.

Mari and Molly's P.O.V
Dear Sergie and Ethan,
Sergie and Ethan plz save us. We miss u. We are being kissed and we don't like it. Come as fast as u can.

Love, Mari and Molly.

Ps: they don't actually get the letter.