Chapter 5

Molly's P.O.V
"Do you still love me?" Said Jacob."Why would I love u , u jerk!" I said. "Molly let's talk about this babe!" Jacob said. "DONT YOU EVER CALL ME BABE AGAIN!!!!" I said, as running out. I have to find Sergie and explain everything to him. I love him more then anything in the world.

Jacobs P.O.V
I can't believe I just lost the love of my life. I'm so stupid. I think I tried to hard. I guess I have to wait tomorrow and apologize to her if I can.

Ethan's P.O.V
I love Mari so much and I want to be with her. I decided to go to the jewelry store and buy her a diamond necklace. When I got it I went straight to her house. When I knocked on the door I heard her yell I'LL GET IT!!!!!

Mari's P.O.V
When I opened the door I was shocked to see Ethan there. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!! I yelled. "Plz come with me I want to talk to you about something." Said Ethan. (Sigh) "fine" I said. Ethan all the sudden swept me off my feet, and carried me bridal style. I was so surprised how strong he was.

Ethan's P.O.V
I think I made a good move, because she is smiling and blushing at the same time. I carried her all the way to my bedroom. I put her down on my bed. "So what did you want to talk about." Mari asked. "Mari I love you, I want to be with you, and I promise I won't tell my friends." I said (while showing her the necklace). She looked surprised. " I want to be with u to but it just can't happen." She said ( while getting up and walking away). I grabbed her wrist just in time.

Mari's P.O.V
"Let go of me!" I yelled. "No just listen to me." Ethan said. "Ok" I said (calming down a bit). " I don't care about stupid forbidden love, I want to be with u and never leave ur side." Ethan said. I'm sorry but......I said. "PLZ!!!!!" Ethan said. "I love you so much Ethan." I said. He pressed his lips to mine, then I kissed him back. Ps: we don't tell anyone.

HEY GUYS SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. IN THE COMMENTS PUT DOWN A WAY FOR MOLLY TO CONVINCE SERGIE THAT SHE LOVES HIM AND NOT JACOB AND DO U THINK MARI AND ETHANS FRIENDS WILL NOW ABOUT THERE RELATIONSHIP!!!! 👇👇👇👇