Chapter 21

Stephanie's P.O.V
I wake up and noticed it was the last day of school. I was super excited because summer time means we get more a chances to practice our music for the band. I run to the bus stop to see my three other friends and of course there BFs.
"Hey girls." I said.
"How's life." Amisha said.
"Great." I said.
"Hey guys I've been thinking we might need a band meeting today after school." Mari said.
"yeah I've been think that to we haven't had one in a while." Molly said.
"Um hello did I hear something about a band meeting." Alex said.
"It's none of your business." mari said.
"Actually it is I need to be the lead singer cuz u no I'm the best." Alex bragged.
" You don't always have to be the lead." Amisha said.
"And besides we already have enough people." I said.
"Just wait till I tell my mom and we'll see what she says." Alex said

We all stayed quiet when she said that. I can tell by everyone's faces that our band was on the line. Alexa is going to lie and get her way into getting her way. We finally made it to school. We saw Alex run straight to her moms room. We didn't no if to wait or just walk away.

" I think we should wait it's the right thing to do." Molly said.
"Yeah I agree." Amisha said.

We waited a little bit then Ms. Sam came out and said "GIRLS PLEASE COME IN HERE." we walk in and sat down.
"Girls Alex said that u guy were being rude and not letting her in the band." she said.
"We weren't being rude." Molly said.
"Yeah we already have to many people." mari said.
"Whatever you either let Alex in or not have a band at all it's not fair to exclude." she said.
"Can we have some time in the hallway to decided." I said.
"Sure." she said.

We go in the hallway with shocked faces.

"I rather have no band at all then let her join." mari said.
"Yeah me to." Molly said.
"We have two choices we could either let Alex join but not tell her when the meetings are or we can pretend the band is over but still is one." I said.
"That's a hard desicion." Amisha said.
"I think 2nd choice." mari said.
"Me to so we don't get into more trouble." Molly said.
"Then that's our decision lets go back in." I said.

We walk back in to see Alex and Ms. Sam looking impatient.

"Did you make your desicion." Ms.sam said.
"Yes we are not having the band anymore." I said.

They looked so shocked that when we left they said nothing.

HEY GUYS DO U THINK I SHOULD MAKE A NEW BOOK ABOUT INNNER BEAUTY OR KEEP GOING WITH THIS BOOK. HOPE U ENJOYED!!!!!!!
-mari525441178