Chapter 11

(The three guys hired body guards just letting u know)

Ethan's P.O.V
Sergie and I were trying to punch our way over to save our girlfriends. Every time we r so close to the car another boy slaps me or Sergie in the face. By the time they stopped punching us the car was far gone and we couldn't see them anymore. I just hope I get to see Mari again, and i hope she isn't hurt.

Sergie's P.O.V
I can't believe I lost Molly. How could I have just let her go so easily. I love her so much how could I have done this to her. I want to see her long blond hair, and stare into her beautiful ocean blue eyes again. If I lost her I would hate myself forever. "Hey Ethan how are we going to get Molly and Mari back." I said. "The first thing we have to do is call the police and see if they can find them, and if they can't we have to make a plan." Ethan said. "Come on let's head back to the cabin to think of a plan and call the police." I said. We finally get back to the log cabin. The first the we do is call 911.

"The phone is ringing"
911- this is 911 how can I help u.
Me- two girls have been kidnapped can u help us.
911- what is the destination.
Me- we are at the Georgia ski resort.
911- we will be there right away bye.
Me- bye.

I'm so relieved that the police are coming to help us. We wait until they get here to help us.

"In the van"

Mari's P.O.V
We were in the truck of there Van. Molly was freaking out after a while I was starting to also. I was worried what they were going to do to us. One of the guys came up to us and ripped off the duck tape on our mouths. "OOOOWWWW!!!" I yelled. One of the guys slapped me in the face, and I think it left a mark. "W-who are y-you." Molly asked very nervously. They started to take off there mask. It was Jacob, Mihir, and Andrew (he is the driver). "WHAT IT WAS U GUYS!!!!" I yelled. "Why would u do this to us especially u Jacob." Molly said. "I loved u Molly but then u moved on to that A$$HOLE!!!" He yelled. "U were such a jerk to him I had to." she said.

Molly's P.O.V
"U were suck a jerk to him I had to." I said. "Well u are mine know so u don't have to worry about that problem now do we." He said with a smirk on his face. I almost burst into tears hearing that. The next thing I heard is Mihir start talking to Mari. "How come u like that guy Ethan instead of me." he said. "Because he is sweet, muscular, and not fat like u." she sassed back. (I was starting to get mad, but held it in) "I always love u Mari and u never noticed that." I said. "Your really good at hiding your feelings so I had no idea ok GOD!!" She yelled back. "U know now and since u are never going to see that Ethan guy again u better change UR mind right know." Mihir said. Before I notice Mihir starts kissing Mari. She punched him in the stomach which finally broke her free. He started slapping and punching Mari until she was bruised. "That's enough Mihir I think she Learned her lessen." Jacob said with a smirk. "What lesson!!!" I yell in pain. "That u have to make out with us, do what we say, and become our gfs instead of their gfs." Mihir said. "I WOULD NEVER BE YOUR GF JACOB!" I yelled. "Do u want to be slapped just like ur friend Mari there." Jacob said with his hand in the air. "No no b-bf." I said scared. We finally got to the house and it was a huge mansion. Mari and I got super nervous when they started getting out of the car.

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE IVE BEEN BUSY. PLZ PUT IN COMMENTS ON JOW THEY R GOIN TO SAVE THEM AND HOW THEY ARE GOING TO PUNISH THEM. THX FOR BEING PATIENT. 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇