Chapter 17

Mari's P.O.V
It was Friday. My favorite day of the week, but not any more. I got up and decided to wear (in pic). I didn't bother putting on makeup, because I no I'm not good enough for any boy. I went to the bus to see my three friends.
"Emma went to a different school."
Stephanie, amisha, and Molly. I saw Molly was depressed just like me I decided to ask her what was wrong.
"Hey Molly what's wrong." I said
"oh nothing I'm fine." She said
"Are you sure you don't look to good." Stephanie said.
"I'm fine just get off my back." Molly said.
"Ok fine we are just trying to help."Amisha said.
On the way there I saw Ethan with pleading eyes that say please come back to me. I ignored him and looked out the window. The rest of the way there was complete silence.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-At school-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I was about to walk to my class from my locker then all the sudden Mihir slammed me up against the locker. I looked behind we me and saw andrew, jacob, and Ethan......WAIT ETHAN!!!!

"Hey b****." Mihir said with a smirk.
"Let go of me." I said.
"No you slut." Andrew said.
"Yea u slut don't you agree Ethan." Jacob said.
"Yeah sure." Ethan said.

My eyes filled with tears after hearing that. I know what I did was stupid to dump him like that, but it's to late now I know it. The next thing I saw was mihirs hand went up my shirt.

"Get off me u pervert." I said
"Shut up!" Andrew said when he slapped me in the face.

I saw Ethan with an surprised face on him. I wish he would just do something about this. I knew he moved on and I just have to deal with it. The bell rang and Mihir let go of me and I fell to the floor. They started to kick me in the stomach. I felt like I was going to barf. The finally left and saw Stephanie run down the hall.

"OMG are you ok." Stephaine said while pulling me up.
"Yea I'm fine don't worry about me." I said.
"So do you want to come over to my my house Molly and amisha is going to be there." Stephanie said.
"Sure what are we going to do there." I asked.
"Oh we are going to make a singing group on YouTube." She said.
"That's cool I'll be there." I said.

-/-/-/-driving to Stephanie's house -/-/

On the way there I turned on the the radio and the song STAY WITH ME came on. I started singing it then Ethan came on my mind. A tear went down my face. I finally got there and rang the door bell.

"Hey I'm so glad you could make it Molly and amisha are already upstairs think of a song. " Stephanie said.
"Ok." I said.
"Hey Mari we decided to do a fifth harmony song WORTH IT." amisha said.
"Ok." I said.

We started recording the song and we sounded amazing. We sat down for five minutes and right before my eyes we all saw we had 1million views. We all started jumping up and down screaming.

"Were going to be famous." Stephanie said.
"We are going to be rich." amisha said.
"We going to be surrounded by boys don't u agree Mari. " Molly said.
"Yeah sure." I said.
"We should make a singing group name what should it be." Stephanie said.
"Umm idk." amisha said.

HEY GUYS WHAT SHOULD THERE NAME BE WRITE IN COMMENTS BELOW. AND IF YOU DONT LIKE NAKED GIRLS HAVING SEX WITH ONE ANOTHER DONT LOOK AT @Alex is swag. 👇👇👇👇👇👇