Chapter 19

Monday
Molly's P.O.V
I'm am super excited for our overnight. I packed all the cutest clothes I've got. I was going to sit next to my two BFF's, Mari, and Stephanie. I ran to my moms car and yelled at my brother to get in the car. He started to get stubborn so I pushed him in the car, kicked him, and yelled at him some more. I finally got him in, but he started crying. Great now I'm going to get in trouble. I see my mom run out if the house and saw Ben crying.
"Molly Carol Hamann! What did u do this time." my mom said.
"Ben was being stupid and wouldn't get in the car." I explained.
" We'll figure this out after your overnight." She said.
"Ok." I said.
We finally started to get to the school. We got to the school and I saw my friend Stephanie waiting for me. I could tell she was super excited as I am. I run over to her and give her a hug.
"Hey girl." I said.
"Hey I can't wait to get there and have a amazing time with you guys." she said.
5 mins later
I see Mari throw he suitcase on the wall, and run towards us.
"Hey guys!" She yelled.
"Hey." we both said.
"I noticed Alex wasn't here yet is she coming." (I hope not). She said.
"Yeah she is coming." Stephanie said.
"Plz no if she comes at the last minute I'm going to die." I said.
"Stephanie if she comes plz keep her company so she is away from us." Mari said.
"Sure thing." Stephanie said.
20 MINS later
I see miss popular walk into the the gym with only one small suitcase. I could see on Mari's face that she was not excited that she came, but we had to deal with it anyway. I could tell Stephanie was doing what Mari said to keep her entertained.
"Can you help me get my stuff outside." Alex said.
"Ok." Stephanie said.
I watched Stephanie leave and heard a whisper in my ear.
"I wish she never came." mari whispered.
"Hmm..mmm." I said.
I see Stephanie run back so she could tell us something important.
"You now she only hadone small bag and a pillow and she asked me to help her." She said
"Ikr i have more stuff then her." mari said.
"Shh here she comes." I said.
Alex comes back in a we were about to leave (so lucky). We all got on and chilled out for the rest of the the bus ride.

HEY GUYS. SO THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS ARE ACTUALLY REAL. THIS IS HAPPING RIGHT NOW. SO STAY TUNED FOR TOMORROW!!!!!!!! OH AND SORRY THIS IS TO SHORT WE ARE ALMOST THERE PEACE!!!!!!!