Chapter 10

Ethan's P.O.V
I wake up with my arms around Mari's waist. My mind always for some reason turns into a pervert so I started to rub Mari's butt. She started to wiggle but didn't wake up. The next thing I tried to wake her up is I lifted her shirt and start kissing her stomach. She started giggling and slowly opened her eyes. "today let Sergie make breakfast for us." She said. "Sure" I said. I sent Sergie a text message cuz I was to lazy to get up and tell him.

Sergie's P.O.V
I got a stupid text from Ethan saying to make us breakfast. I had to wake up Molly. I kissed her cheeks like five times. She got up and started to get out of the bed. I looked up and saw Molly shaking her butt a little bit. It took me a while to find out what she wanted the I finally noticed she want me to slap her Butt. She got annoy so she got up and started to walk away. Just in time I slapped her butt. She turned around and gave a smirk that said "it took u long enough." We went out and started to make breakfast.

Mari's P.O.V
Me and Ethan decided to kiss away while waiting for breakfast to be ready. He was about to lift up my shirt but I stopped him cuz I didn't want to do that yet. When I pushed away I heard Molly yell "BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!!!" Me and Ethan got ready for the day and went to eat breakfast. We all ate pancakes and hot chocolate cuz it was cold today. We all got into the R.V and told the bus driver to take us to the snowboarding mountain. We all decided we all should snowboard today. When we got there we got our snowboards and went to the top of the hill.

Molly's P.O.V
Me and Sergie where walking side by side. We went down the hill like 500,000 times. We had the best time ever. We made a deal who ever made it down first gets kissed by the loser. Well I got kissed like 10 times while Sergie got kissed 2 times. Both of our legs got tired so we went into a gift shop. Sergie bought me a cute little snow globe. I kept shaking it because that's how addicted I am to snow globes. Me and Sergie chilled out on the couch and waited for Mari and Ethan They come back.

Mari's P.O.V
Me and Ethan were really slow so we just walked most of the way. I could tell that Ethan was starting to get bored out of his mind. "Lets race there!" He yelled. He all the sudden started running. I decided to walk because I was lazy. Then all the sudden a guy slapped my butt. "HEY!" I yelled. Ethan turned around and ran back. He slapped the guy in the face. "Why did u slap my girlfriends butt!!!!" He yelled. "Because she has a nice big, and sexy a$$!" He sassed back. Ethan punched him in the face. I tried to pull Ethan back but one of the guys gang was holding me back. "LET GO OF ME!!!" I yelled.

Ethan's P.O.V
I heard Mari yell "LET GO OF ME." I turned around an see them cover her mouth. "Let go of her!!!" I yelled but the person punched me in the face. I looked up and saw Sergie and Molly come out scared. The guys gang saw Molly so the still hung on to Mari and another person went over and grabbed Molly. "LET GO OF ME AND MARI!!!!!" She yelled. While me and Sergie are fighting for them, they trying to force themselves out of there grip. After a while they lifted mari over a guys shoulder and started running away. She started to bang on the guys back. The next thing I notice is they are doing the same thing to Molly.

Molly's P.O.V
They lifted me as Mari over there shoulders are started running away. We were both banging on there backs, but they are super strong so it didn't effect them. They through us to the back of there car and started to drive away.

HEY GUYS SORRY IF I STOPPED THERE ILL CONTINUE IN NEXT CHAPTER. SORRY AMISHA IF I HADNT ADD U IN I PROMISE AFTER THERE VACATION U WILL BE IN A LOT. PUT IN COMMENTS IN HOW THE SHOULD SAVE THE GIRLS👇👇👇👇👇👇👇