Chapter 9

Ethan's P.O.V
I wake up and and totally forgot that me and Mari still had our shirts off and Mari still had her pants down a bit. I started kissing her all the way down to the pant line. She finally wakes up giggling. She leans in the started kissing me. I decided to kiss her back. While we where doing that we heard the door open. "HEY GUYS BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!" Sergie yelled. "HOLY SH!T Sergie WHY IN THE F*CKING WORLD WOULD U JUST WALK IN HERE AND RUIN THE MOMENT!!!!" Ethan yelled. "Oh sorry well u better get in here before the food gets cold." Sergie said. "Fine whatever." Ethan said.

Sergie's P.O.V
I can't believe I just saw Mari with out a shirt on. Man she is hot but she isn't my type though. I sit next my babe Molly and we started feeding each other. It felt so romantic for is both. We were all ready dressed and ready to ski together. "Hey Molly do u know how to ski?" I asked her. " Do I look like I no how to ski." She said. "Well yay because of ur amazing body shape." I said. "Thx my love, and besides ur going to teach me so no big deal." she said.

Ethan's P.O.V
Come on peeps let's get going. We all get to the car. I told my personal driver to drive us all to the mountains. When he did we all got our and took the things that took us to the top of the mountain. Molly and Sergie both went over there to the skiing section while me and Mari were at the snowboard section. I first taught Mari balance. Then after the lesson I took her to her first hill, and she was a natural at it. So then I decided to have a little race with her. I decided that who ever wins gets a hot chocolate by the winner. We both went down the mountain and I was shocked to see that she won.

Sergie's P.O.V
I taught Molly balance. I took her to her very first hill she looked so cute coming down the little hill. She was a natural even on her first lesson. I decided to do a race who ever wins gets a hot chocolate bought by the loser. We both went down the hill full speed. I had a huge shock on my face to see that Molly won.

Molly's P.O.V
I was super shocked when I won the race. Sergie took me to Starbucks and bought me a hot chocolate. When we sat down we saw Mari and Ethan walk in. I saw Ethan but Mari a hot chocolate also. I guess they both had the same idea as us. We called them over to sit down with us. They came over to sit down with us and we enjoyed our first night here.