[𝟎𝟒.] 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

💖

Tobio loved midnight, because it wasn't actually night, it was the first hour of the mornings therefore it's name was quite deceiving. He loved this, since the name 'King of the Court' was deceiving, it meant a tyrant, a firece ruler..yet to some it meant he was an amazing player, called that due to his skill.

Another reason he liked midnight was because of the darkness, the sky inky black while the stars were like bright paint splattered across the canvas of darkness, whereas the moon was an accidental splotch of white.

The cold air happened to be his favorite reason, it drafted in through his open window, blowing softly against his tanned arms, and his beautiful face, softly moving his hair ever so slightly.

He would lean out of his window, able to see traffic from his apartment window, his cold, calculating, gray-blue eyes moving to each car, tracking where it was going.

He'd always close the window by 2, shivering, and ready to sleep, of course sometimes sleep still wouldn't come as easily.

But some nights weren't like the were ones where he stayed up, and he was glad he didn't have an open window, nights where he was snuggled in Kei's arms, safe, warm, and actually sleepy

These nights had become his new favorite time.

He loved these nights, he loved Kei, he loved the warmth Kei radiated, complete opposite of Tobio's freezing skin, he loved how he felt safe in Kei's arms, he wanted to stay like that forever.

Short chapter, but I wanted to change my writing up a bit by adding more descriptive words, but hopefully you enjoyed!

Have a great day! Take care!