[𝟐𝟎.] 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

💖

Kageyama took a deep breath as he finished getting ready for his date.

He wore a black shirt with some saying on it, along with a blue flannel, and some black sweatpants, as he wanted to be comfortable, and it got cold in his house quickly.

He looked at his cat who rubbed against his legs, and he bent down to pet her for a bit before going down and setting up blankets and picking out some movies for them to watch.

The door rang and he excitedly went and opened the door.

He was greeted with the blonde boy he had been waiting for.

He wore a grey sweater and black jeans.

Tsukishima smiled and Kageyama let him in.

The two picked out a movie, and cuddled up on the couch with Kageyama's cat and some blankets.

Kageyama admired Tsukishimas soft face in the dark once the movie had ended.

He had fallen asleep a little over halfway through and Kageyama had no problem with that.

Soon he fell asleep to the warmth of the boy next to him and the quiet apartment other than the running fan.

And that's how their first date went.

---
Oh wow another midnight update- I had a long nap today so I didn't have a lot of time to write, I'll try to write some earlier tomorrow haha

Anyways, take care, and remember to eat and drink water! Have an awesome day, and stay safe!