[𝟐𝟓.] 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

Tobio was sick and tired of living at his father's house.

Reason? His stepmom.

Making everything seem like his fault, convincing his dad that it wasn't her doing and lying, so she could stay, refusing to give him food if he wasn't all dressed and pretty for the day, commenting on his body, ect.

He had enough he grabbed all his clothes and items he loved, including a photo of all the first years and the team, his picture of his grandpa and sister, his trinkets, and stuffed animals.

He jammed it all into an extra sports bag and grabbed his regular one.

He took one last look around his room and opened the window.

He took a deep breath and slowly climbed out as to not makes noise.

He figured they wouldn't hear him if he dropped to the ground, but he didn't want to break anything.

He got closer to the ground and finally dropped.

Now that that's out of the way...where am I even going to go?

Tobio looked down the street and sighed, he trudged down the road, wondering if he should ask one of his teammates to let him stay for a few days.

He kept walking until he reached a park.

He sat on a swing and set his bags down, silently swinging, nothing but the wind and creaky metal making a noise.

He soon heard slight footsteps and he looked up.

He was not expecting Tsukishima.

The blonde looked at him in a judging glare

"What exactly are you doing here?"

"I could ask exactly the same thing."

Tsukishima glanced at the two bags and arched an eyebrow.

He reached and grabbed the bags, and started pulling Kageyama up out of the swing.

"What are you-"

"You're coming with me." Tsukishima said with a dead serious face

Kageyama didn't protest, and let himself be dragged along down the street to Kei's house.

---
Sorry for not posting a lot, I've been having some mental problems, and been really busy, I've also recently gotten into Genshin (I started the 18th or 19th I think) and school is starting soon, so posts will be infrequent unless I find time somehow.

Bye! Have a great day, say safe, and take care!